Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,851 members, 7,976,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia (24923 Views)

Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) / Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by GavelSlam: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Keep your leperous sarcasm to yourself , when those in charge of power in other climes are commissioning 10k megawatts wind farms , solar farms and kinetic plants your failed minister is here commissioning criminal mobile transformers not even a mobile substation and you are here applauding him with your sycophancy batteries ...You people dont have conscience .

grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by michael9ja(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
www.data9japhones.com is a website where you can get the best, quality and the cheapest used phones in Nigeria.
You can get *Tecno Spark For Just 28k* and *Camon CX for Just 36k*.

They even offer pay on delivery within LAGOS.

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by metroid(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
All I see is men cutting tape. Did the camera man forget to snap the transformers they are commissioning?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lol. Trying to woo the Igbos abi?

They are trying to use the Igbos to win 2019 elections while the Igbos are trying to use them to win 2023 .

Nigeria is a very funny country. Honest.
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by schurley(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
IamSINZ:

Zombies... grin

I see you guys have been working extra hard since the dullard announced his reelection dreams grin

What do expect, brotherly there have been an upward review in these guys wages ooo... since yesterday, after all Buhari come 2019 will be a history
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by Ijaya123: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
IamSINZ:

Zombies... grin

I see you guys have been working extra hard since the dullard announced his reelection dreams grin

Politics aside, your earlier question makes you appear like an illiterate dunce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by olalat(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Keep your leperous sarcasm to yourself , when those in charge of power in other climes are commissioning 10k megawatts wind farms , solar farms and kinetic plants your failed minister is here commissioning criminal mobile transformers not even a mobile substation and you are here applauding him with your sycophancy batteries ...You people dont have conscience .
what do you do for a living please??.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by GavelSlam: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ijaya123:

Politics aside, your earlier question makes you appear like an illiterate dunce.

Don't mind the dunderhead.

Some people just come online to display their gross ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by GavelSlam: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
olalat:

I very much doubt he has a reasonable job.

Likely on the payroll of Wike or Fayose, but his likes are the first to malign the character of innocent people to throw them off their track.
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by SalamRushdie: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
olalat:

I am a serial entrepreneur with hands advertising, retail and of recent gaming cut my teeth in the private sector but today I create solutions from nothing . Are you okay now ? I am also well trained accountant .

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by slimfit1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB9IcBIPJ64

Somebody please show Fashola this type of power plant oh because it looks like he cant see beyond his nose.
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by GavelSlam: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am a serial entrepreneur with hands advertising, retail and of recent gaming cut my teeth in the private sector but today I create solutions from nothing . Are you okay now ? I am also well trained accountant .

OK Hustler. grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by blastac: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lmao ikpuazu... Lol grin grin grin fish p*****

talk2archy:
ikpuazu isworking, abia is moving
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by olalat(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I seriously doubt you are an accountant. Perhaps, if you should call yourself a hustler who is capable of venture into anything to make end means. I don't see you as an entrepreneur rather. Sorry to say, seriously you need to get busy. As in real busy unless what you do on nairaland is part of the serial business entrepreneur endeavors you refered to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by 400billionman: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
What of Transformers that EEDC mounted and refused to connect them asking for money from power users before enabling transformers to function? Naija

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by JAMESOJAY: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
You are a big liar fool
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by IamSINZ(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ijaya123:

Another Sai Barbarian grin

If you facially mutilated people aren't selling your conscience for a cup of rice, you're selling it for a chance to have your slave masters recognition. Useful yorooba moslem iidiot!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by mfm04622: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
IamSINZ:
Fashola what happens to all the other power projects captured in this year's budget that haven't even been initiated?

The budget has not been passed! Ask the National Assembly why budget that was submitted last year has not been passed in April

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by SalamRushdie: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
olalat:
I seriously doubt you are an accountant. Perhaps, if you should call yourself a hustler who is capable of venture into anything to make end means. I don't see you as an entrepreneur rather. Sorry to say, seriously you need to get busy. As in real busy unless what you do on nairaland is part of the serial business entrepreneur endeavors you refered to.

Oh so because I come on Nairaland to criticise this useless govt you doubt if I am a trained accountant grin ..For your info I am actually one of the smartest human beings you can come across so things come to me effortlessly ..As a fervent critic of this govt here Iwould rather stay anonymous if not I would have shown you two sectors I pioneered and drove here in Nigeria and some patents I hold ..As a teenager I was already doing MOUs with a big Nigerian govt parastatal you know .. I will come to Nairaland and Twitter daily till Buhari is sent packing even though I am extremely busy man whose day start by 5 am and ends at 2 am daily.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by SalamRushdie: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

OK Hustler. grin

You are the hustler here if you dont know ... Nigeria is in dire need of people like me who create visions and opportunities for wealth to arise not people like you that wait for oil major to sell crude so your bosses can share while you wait for crumbs to fall on your kpalasa plates... One day I am very sure an idea of mine shall become a global hit so keep tagging hard working visionaries like me hustler ok

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by buhariguy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
I don't know why buhari so much love Igbo's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by knowledgeable: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
uba1991:
According to d pigs. Dis is gej project

Subhuman's politics in action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by buhariguy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
hisgrace090:
Though a federal govt project, but first project commissioning tape cutting by ikpeazu of abia state.
you mean ikpeazu has cut any tape, even at local government level.?
That is sad

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by buhariguy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
hisgrace090:
Though a federal govt project, but first project commissioning tape cutting by ikpeazu of abia state.
you mean ikpeazu has not cut any tape, even at local government level.?
That is sad

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by GavelSlam: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You are the hustler here if you dont know ... Nigeria is in dire need of people like me who create visions and opportunities for wealth to arise not people like you that wait for oil major to sell crude so your bosses can share while you wait for crumbs to fall on your kpalasa plates... One day I am very sure an idea of mine shall become a global hit so keep tagging hard working visionaries like me hustler ok

Joseph grin

I'm not God or some supremo, but I know your dreams can never come to pass. That's simply because the hate in your heart always overcomes best intentions.

I have said it times without number on this forum, I bring forex into the country not the other way round.

I'm not under any government official and I doubt I know any on a one to one basis.

Your antics of consistently lying and assassinating characters, people you've never met before, people you have the foggiest idea of, has condemned you and any of your dreams.

As a man, it hurts me to speak to a fellow man the way I've just done but needs must.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by pheesayor(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
has this year's budget been passed?
IamSINZ:
Fashola what happens to all the other power projects captured in this year's budget that haven't even been initiated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by udees: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is not a project please -Installing a new transformer is not a project--the problems with us nigerians is we don't understand the terms in power industry--so if an existing transformer cannot accommodates a certain load -cant Nigerian Government replaced it--must it continue to be used---this is illiteracy
uba1991:
According to d pigs. Dis is gej project
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by hamzyluv(m): 12:34am On Apr 11, 2018
systemz:
Wish wan com be mobile transformer again?
Dem go de put am inside shirt pocket?

��������funny u
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by Justinah4real(f): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
olalat:

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by Babysho(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
GavelSlam:
Ironsi's initiative.

grin

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha Omo Mehn.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by thinksense: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Wailers never see it o. Dem go say na gej start am
Re: Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia by asha80(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Ttipsy:
ikpeazu should construct roads in Aba, manage dirt probably
don't know about dirt but he is reconstructing lots of roads in aba

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NERC To Begin Mass Metering On May 1 / Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery / Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.