Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

How To Turn Off Your PC Using Your Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn Off Your PC Using Your Smartphone (669 Views)

Help! How Can I Turn Off The Startup Sound On My Tecno 8pro / How To Recover Pc Using Android / How To Control Your PC Using Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Off Your PC Using Your Smartphone by mubarak1996(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2018
mouthytech

Do you need to turn off your computer at your home and avoid wasting electricity? Or could also be attempting to shut down your computer from outside simply because it's cool. we got you covered.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-3xmI0ezfGSg/WmjZtyr1_UI/AAAAAAAABoI/6jQnZr89KBsI9VBcGstNOTfULxU7eOUDgCLcBGAs/s1600/Shutdown-PC-Laptop.png[/img]

If you ever walked far from your laptop and remembered that you just forgot to turn it off, you'll really do it from your smartphone!

To begin with, you need to download the Unified Remote app on your smartphone (iOS, Android), and you then ought to download it’s server to your laptop from this website right here.

You can go through the installation method on your computer and it's straightforward, simple and there's no spyware or any nonsense that comes with it. Once you're finished, check that the server app is running on your laptop, and so open the app on your mobile. it'll scan for a server on your local network. Once it finds the server it'll allow you to control your laptop.

Now, the manner the app works is with a bunch of various remotes. There are remotes that’ll allow you to control your computer as if it absolutely was a mouse and keyboard, however turning off the computer with that would be tough if you aren’t within the room. The remote we want is termed Power. Click that, and so click shutdown or Restart to turn your computer off.

mouthytech
Re: How To Turn Off Your PC Using Your Smartphone by mubarak1996(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: How To Turn Off Your PC Using Your Smartphone by darasimih104(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2018
hmm.. innovation at its peak
Re: How To Turn Off Your PC Using Your Smartphone by wildcatter23(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Wish I can get remote to move money from central bank to my personal bank account. Now tats good app for brighter future

Re: How To Turn Off Your PC Using Your Smartphone by mubarak1996(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
wildcatter23:
Wish I can get remote to move money from central bank to my personal bank account. Now tats good app for brighter future
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi 6X With 18:9 Display And Snapdragon 660 Is Here / Samsung Galaxy S9 Miracast: How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S9 To TV / How To Fast Automatic Correct For Lens Distortion In Luminar 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.