Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,055 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) (62233 Views)

Imo Traditional Rulers Host Tony Nwulu, Bless Governorship Bid (Photos) / Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers / Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
zicoraads:

I hope you have your PVC?

Yes keh
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by origima: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
MRAKBEE:
Buhari is a comedian

Mugu,what will u call trump then?
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sundaygirl:
Good day family, please I'm a girl in my mid 20s who has passed through a lot in life because of family background. Currently a 300level undergraduate of University of Calabar. I have been trying my best to secure a better future for myself including this my pursuit for a university degree. From year one till now, I have been responsible for all my needs as I am a fashion designer which I combine with my studies. Right now, the load is too much for me which has made me unable to pay for my session's school fees. I pay house rent, shop rent, feed myself, pay other bills and cater for my academic needs as well from the money I make through my fashion designing. Things get choked up this time thus my inability to pay for my school fees and without it, school authority has a policy that no student is allowed to write exams.

I know it's not easy out there as the economy is harsh everywhere but as a family, let's be our brother/sister's keeper please. The school fees is N35,200. I've N13,000 with me remaining N22,000. 2k from 11 merciful members will guarantee my exams. Please ask for any proofs concerning this and I will provide you with enough. Help a sister please as I believe this is better than indulging in prostitution to raise the money.

Account No.: 0089507167
Diamond Bank.
Yahoo yahoo

2 Likes

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by christejames(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
origima:

Which nations? Buhari will be accepted by God than the homosexuals, lesbians, womanizers, corrupt, vampires and vandals ruling those nations.
But then my friend, how old is was ur former king and ur current king

All I know is that my fucking king is younger than your father.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by zicoraads: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
kennygee:

Yes keh
Sowore, Durotoye, Moghalu, Duke, Dankwambo?
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by crush20(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
wishing him all the best....its a pity nobody wears the hat better..
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by 4C2215131: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
tokrizy:
hmm u just registered today and u started begging for help..b4 i can help u wit anytin here i need proof..real proof.

Can bet my life this plea has been replicated in so many other forums.

"Just 2k from 11 members..." s/he even did the math for y'all (that was the give away).
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by tonexyx(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
only fools will vote for this dullard again in a sane clime he should be an herdsman not a president of a country
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by tiredoflife(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yoruba's will support him cos this is their only chance he will die in power and the number two man will take over
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Solatium(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarlySeller:
They will only mock African leaders but they forget the age of the Queen of England or the failures of Donald Trump....NY times mind your business

Why don't you check my signature? Serious buyers only

God Bless you for this submission,Angela Merkel is Germany pm for the 4th time running,no condemnation,An idiot is at the saddle at the white house no condemnation.but when it comes to countries outside Europe and US they become a laughing stock.
let them mind their own business

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Buhari said that he will run 4 2nd term yesterday, and guess what 'HEAVEN WEPT' I mean it rained everywhere in Nigeria cheesy cheesy ....
#Who_noticed

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by contigiency(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
New York Times should mind their business. Has there not been any president who is older than 75? Old age is not a curse but gives Wisdom, the man is still stronger than a lot of people he is older than. We just had energetic PhD holder president in Jonathan What did we make out of it? Not to talk of the fact that we are seeing the old man fixing a lot of infrastructure and recording meaninful good governance which should be everybody's focus and a non issue like this one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
tokrizy:
hmm u just registered today and u started begging for help..b4 i can help u wit anytin here i need proof..real proof.

Don't bother to help that scammer. He's a male using a female monicker to scam unsuspecting people with pitiable stories of incomplete school fees. That account number might be his sisters or girlfriends account. Don't fall victim
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by godofuck231: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari is a joke,
His followers are comedians.

Buhari and his followers the made Nigeria a tragedy.

#BackToDaura

Seems all that comes out of daura is confusing and dumb
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by godofuck231: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari is a joke,
His followers are comedians.

Buhari and his followers the made Nigeria a tragedy.

#BackToDaura

Seems all that comes out of daura is confusing and dumb, even the bubu
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Edu3Again: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sagamaje:
People will celebrate after Foolhari is sent back to Daura. That man is an evil we must all cast out from Aso Rock. Thunder fire all his Media Cows
Person suppose frame this ur statement.

So apt.

I hope Nigerians have learnt

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by SoNature(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarlySeller:
They will only mock African leaders but they forget the age of the Queen of England or the failures of Donald Trump....NY times mind your business

Even though she is served by a Prime minister, the queen is just a ceremonial head.

Prime Ministers and MPs make decisions in the UK

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Offpoint: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sundaygirl:
Good day family, please I'm a girl in my mid 20s who has passed through a lot in life because of family background. Currently a 300level undergraduate of University of Calabar. I have been trying my best to secure a better future for myself including this my pursuit for a university degree. From year one till now, I have been responsible for all my needs as I am a fashion designer which I combine with my studies. Right now, the load is too much for me which has made me unable to pay for my session's school fees. I pay house rent, shop rent, feed myself, pay other bills and cater for my academic needs as well from the money I make through my fashion designing. Things get choked up this time thus my inability to pay for my school fees and without it, school authority has a policy that no student is allowed to write exams.

I know it's not easy out there as the economy is harsh everywhere but as a family, let's be our brother/sister's keeper please. The school fees is N35,200. I've N13,000 with me remaining N22,000. 2k from 11 merciful members will guarantee my exams. Please ask for any proofs concerning this and I will provide you with enough. Help a sister please as I believe this is better than indulging in prostitution to raise the money.

Account No.: 0089507167
Diamond Bank.
Create a thread for that
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Mai gaskiya! Sure victory guaranteed
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
zicoraads:

Sowore, Durotoye, Moghalu, Duke, Dankwambo?

Duke
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by godofuck231: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Snow02:
naija has become a joke and the world is practically laughing at us right now smh
When asked what is the future for this zoo and it's citizens?

Answer :
We are f#cked if he returns

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Claumy2(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
...75 what? That man is in his mid 80s...

Anyways, lies run in the blood of APC and anything associated with them.

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by seguno2: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarlySeller:

How regularly do you read the NYT for you to know what they have forgotten or not forgotten?
As for minding their business, it seems that you don’t know how many Nigerians are making all sorts of arrangements to hide from our shittyhole nation in the USA.

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Britstar: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Biden, Sanders, Trump, etc, by the same token, should all retire. Not counting really old Congressmen.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by yazach: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
poundsanddollars:
American Newspaper mocked intention of President Buhari to contest 2019 election in a recent publication. What do you think if it? See photo

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/world/africa/nigeria-president-election.html#click=https:///ATZgGlS5HD

how old is their president.

Stupid set of people
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by billyG(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
dodelight:
I see Buhari ending up as the most ridiculed president in this nation. It's good news sha.
I will choose to b president for 6mnths & b ridicule forever also.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Splashme: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
kennygee:
This what we have become, a mockery.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Sundaygirl(f): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
tokrizy:

Thank you Sir for showing interest to help. Pls reply my PM so that I can mail to you all the prove you may need. Thanks and God bless.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Sundaygirl(f): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

Yahoo yahoo

Sir, not all online requests are fraud please. Investigate me first before you conclude.
Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarlySeller:

One thing is clear, they are not responsible for your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
As far as I'm concerned, this isn't mockery. This is fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: Mahmoud Abacha Reacts / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.