Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History (19609 Views)

Why Is Playin Video Games A Waste Of Time & Other Forms Of Entertainment Aren't? / Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Dawn91(m): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Grand Theft we made it. I'm part to have known the franchise and been a fan congrats guys nor mind people in these part of the world that think nothing good can come out of video games

Nothing good comes.feom.playing it, but making and selling is where the profit is
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Dawn91(m): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2022
mhisbliss:
Not surprised, GTA V is the bomb men, i don't like doing the missions, i just jack that Bugatti lookalike and cruise the vast map, go hunting with trev or scuba diving, i miss those days cool

You stopped playing ?
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Dawn91(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2022
calebfm:
person wey make the game dey rich, una wey dey play the game dey poor.

baba use ur sense.
You made alot of sense. I think video game.playing is the most useless hobby ever.

Take it from me I have been a gamer for long ..and sometimes I just wonder is there anything really new anymore ?

I won a ps5 and have own all the bes Thames on PS4 bro gaming is a waste of time I cam tell you
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Dawn91(m): 12:21am On Feb 08, 2022
crisycent:

Typical poor man mentality.....how we take dey poor? I buy game for £40 mean say I poor? The entertainment I dey get from am nkor? The person wen make d game make am to remain poor?

Why I dey even folo you talk sef? You get DVD sef? Talkless of PS4?

Do you realize the time one wastes playing these games ? I am starting to notice it more and more lately

Time they should be used doing something. productive even if it's sleeping
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by udemzyudex(m): 7:44am On Feb 08, 2022
WhoBeThisMan:
what your people are telling you is that there is no money in playing game. I think they are right. Listen to them

People are making money playing games, check all these gamers on YouTube.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by crisycent: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dawn91:

Do you realize the time one wastes playing these games ? I am starting to notice it more and more lately

As a sensible human; you should be able to manage your time. I only play when I am bored or just wanna be alone.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by shopwiser: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:

You made alot of sense. I think video game.playing is the most useless hobby ever.

Take it from me I have been a gamer for long ..and sometimes I just wonder is there anything really new anymore ?

I won a ps5 and have own all the bes Thames on PS4 bro gaming is a waste of time I cam tell you
Na charity you even take use get ps5.. eya my poor thing.. grin
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Dawn91(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2022
shopwiser:

Rule 2
mkmyers45, cao)
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Dawn91(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2022
shopwiser:

You do know won was a typo for own ? Make e pain you well... It's not my fault for your condition.

I still have 2 units left pick up one... A real ps5 grin
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by shopwiser: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:

You do know won was a typo for own ? Make e pain you well... It's not my fault for your condition.

I still have 2 units left pick up one... A real ps5 grin
enjoy na...Nwanem...maka chukwu Nobody dey follow you drag... One is in my house...if you dey rate achievement through ps5.. that's exactly why I called you a kiddo...
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Dawn91(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2022
shopwiser:
enjoy na...Nwanem...maka chukwu Nobody dey follow you drag... One is in my house...if you dey rate achievement through ps5.. that's exactly why I called you a kiddo...

Bros return that ps5 to the owner... I hope you know these new consoles can be tracked or at worst blaclisted once reported stolen ?

This is a new year I expected you to turn a new leaf

So disappointed
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Dawn91(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
shopwiser:
A thief recognise a Thief... Lol... When you are out of words you start using the words thief... Gone over your posts.. thats what you do to other innocent sellers...... You are a kid
[/s]

Hold on I am opening s thread for you
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by shopwiser: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:

Bros return that ps5 to the owner... I hope you know these new consoles can be tracked or at worst blaclisted once reported stolen ?

This is a new year I expected you to turn a new leaf

So disappointed

mkmyers45, cao

Rule 2
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by shopwiser: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Hold on I am opening s thread for you
try it.. more reason moderators would ban your account if you can't prove that I'm one
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
I love this game man
Played on my ps3 mostly on xbox 360 ps4 xbox one
Sold all of them now
Ahh vivid memories
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
nelsonebby:

Mine is showing around 13 Gb to update
Boss update it o
Cus mine was accumulating I did not update for months when I wanted to play online I saw 30gb..that was xbox one
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by jikins(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:

People waste time on stuff everyday, that's called having fun. People waste time on movies, surfing the Internet, football, music concerts, parties and the likes. It's called leisure time for a reason. You are meant to spend on stuff that you enjoy. For some people it's movies, football and the likes for others it's games.

Spending your productive time on games is a you problem not a game problem. Same way people at work waste time on their phones instead of actually being productive. The hobby is not the problem, lack of discipline is the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? / Brand New Ps4 Slim For Sale / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.