Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,821 members, 7,962,655 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

You Are A Brand New Creation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are A Brand New Creation. (480 Views)

Living The New Creation Life Of Jesus Christ Crucified / New Creation In Christ Is God's Work Only / No Weapon That Is Formed Against The "New Creation" Shall Prosper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Brand New Creation. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
YOU ARE A BRAND NEW CREATION.

By virtue of Christ’s redemptive work, you have become a new creation, if you have accepted Him as Saviour and Lord of your life. This new status grants you entrance into God’s class.

Because you are born again, you have become a completely new creation. Brand new! Not an adjustment of your old self, not a modification of your old status. You have come into a new status of being.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

By this you have become accepted in the beloved – the family of the Father God. God declares you righteous. He becomes your real Father, and you become His real son.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

He comes into you with all His strength, glory and majesty, and makes you strong in Him.

You are God’s offspring. You are His loved son. You occupy a special place in His heart. You have His nature, His life, His Spirit, His faith, His love.

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:

and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Everything God is and has, is now made available to you.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink

2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

You have become one with Christ. You are joined with Him. What you lost in Adam in the beginning, you have regained in Christ. You are now restored to your former place of authority and dominion.

You can now hold sway over every situation in life, by virtue of your new class of being. You are as invincible, as indestructible as God.

No devil can defeat you as you stand in your proper position in God. The nature of God is now yours personally. You have been declared more than a conqueror.

God took you out of the powers and kingdom of the devil, and translated you into the kingdom of the Son of His love.

This is a mystery. But it is the truth and is real.

You are no longer that person whom it was so cheap for the devil to cheat, oppress and afflict. Now you can boldly say to him, "Satan, get lost.

Excerpt from, Satan get lost by David Oyedepo.

WhatsApp me on 08126401351 for your sponsored free copy.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Brand New Creation. by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 11, 2018
100% truth. You're blessed

1 Like

Re: You Are A Brand New Creation. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Junia:
100% truth. You're blessed
Remain in the spirit always.
God will lighten you in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (Reply)

PROPHET REVEALS NIGERIA’S NEXT PRESIDENT / Why Will I A Pastor Get Involved In Politics / CAN Calls For National Protests Over Recent Killings In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.