Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,782 members, 7,938,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Need A Job? This Will Help You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Job? This Will Help You! (648 Views)

Are You Looking For A Job This Might Just Be Useful? Get The Knowledge! / Smart & Simple Ways To Get A Job In Modern Times / Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Job? This Will Help You! by Buzman: 9:21am On May 13, 2010
I saw the information in the attached PDF and feel it will help all NL jobseekers. If you have a good job, pass it on for those who don't You'll be saving their time and helping them to succeed.

Re: Need A Job? This Will Help You! by Holatunjiii(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2010
Do you know that when you give someone an information about how he/she will become rich you are saving your life from armed robbers and reducing crime rate in your zone? Think of how you will teach people how to catch fish and not giving people fish!
Re: Need A Job? This Will Help You! by jobsforyou: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2010
Hello Buzman, keep up the good work. I also have info for job seekers and employers and i have attached it here. Visit the website for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Internship! / Marketing Jobs / Get Job Urgently:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.