Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? (3805 Views)

Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari / Senate Blocks Move To Recognise Kogi As An Oil-producing State / FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by blazhykowskyi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cooly100:

Posting pictures of the refinery will convince that...don't you think wink

Refinery? Ipob illiterate.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by blazhykowskyi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
FKO81:
Major oil producing areas in Nigeria, You can see that old eastern region is what is feeding Nigeria

Are you sure you know the map of old eastern Nigeria?

9 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by FKO81(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Panoro reports cost reduction on Aje field project
November 8, 2017
Lagos – London-based independent E&P company Panoro Energy has reported that efforts by Aje field joint venture partners to reduce project costs have resulted in a decrease in operational expenditures.

The company disclosed this as it reiterated its commitment to the Oil Mining Lease, OML, 113 project which has been rocked by crisis, highlighted by Panoro’s disagreement with the co-venturers and its filing for arbitration against the joint partners over what it termed an invalid cash call and incorrect application of Joint Operating Agreement, JOA, provisions.

Panoro Energy holds 6.5 percent interest in OML 113 through its subsidiary, Pan Petroleum Aje Limited, PPAL; the other partners in the license being the local Nigerian oil company Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum, Jacka Resources, Energy Equity Resources and New Age – the license operator.
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by FKO81(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lagos Oilfield Partners in Talks to Resolve Legal Dispute
November 21, 2017

A Norwegian independent exploration and production company and one of the partners in Aje oilfield located in Oil Mining Lease (OML) 113, Panoro Energy, has stated that the partners in the Lagos oilfield had commenced negotiations to resolve their legal dispute.

Panoro Energy had dragged the other partners to the London court, and had also filed a request for arbitration with the secretariat of the International Chamber of Commerce.
Panoro, through its fully owned subsidiary, Pan Petroleum Aje Limited (PPAL), holds 6.502 per cent participation interest in OML 113.

Folawiyo Aje Services Ltd (FASL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum, is the operator of the field, which commenced crude oil production on May 3, 2016
Other partners include: New Age Exploration Nigeria Limited, Pan Petroleum, Energy Equity Resources (EER) Nigeria Limited and PR Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited.

The dispute between the partners followed the passing of resolutions in 2016 by the JV partners with respect to a proposed new well to be drilled and the related cash call to be paid by the partners.
Even though the Oslo-listed Panoro said it had the financial ability to fully pay its own share of the cash call, the company had also insisted that the drilling of any new well was premature at that stage.

Panoro had also argued that the decision to incur such additional capital expenditures at Aje would require unanimous consent of the joint venture partners in accordance with the Joint Operating Agreement (JOA).
It had further alleged that there was no such consent before the decision to drill new wells was reached.

The company had also added that it initiated the legal proceedings and arbitration to protect its interests.
In order to prevent the other partners from taking actions that could affect Panoro’s continued participation in the OML 113, the company dragged the JV partners to the Commercial Court Division of the High Court in London seeking an interim injunction in order to prevent the other joint venture partners from exercising any rights under the default provisions of the OML 113 JOA.

But in its third quarter 2017 results and operations and corporate updates, released by the company at the weekend, Panoro Energy disclosed that “significant measures have been taken to resolve the dispute, while discussions were underway on full settlement
The company added that during an interim period of approximately one year, all spending at Aje shall be limited to proceeds from sale of crude.

The company had opposed incurring additional costs by the partners in drilling new wells.
Commenting on the third quarter results, the Chief Executive Officer of the company, Mr. John Hamilton, acknowledged that “at Aje, material steps have been taken towards a final legal settlement of the ongoing dispute, and the JV is now focused on moving forward, with a common goal of realising the potential at OML 113.”

Panoro Energy ASA is an independent E&P company based in London and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with ticker PEN.
The company holds production, exploration and development assets in West Africa, namely the Dussafu License offshore southern Gabon, and OML 113 offshore, Lagos
.https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/11/21/lagos-oilfield-partners-in-talks-to-resolve-legal-dispute/
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by FKO81(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Aje oil field is currently producing 3500 bpd
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by afroniger: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
FKO81:
Aje oil field is currently producing 3500 bpd

Why are you guys always out to cause trouble? All this because Anambra has been allegedly given an oil-producing status? What is with this Lagos hatred? So what if Aje Field produces 3,500bpd? Lagos has already been confirmed as an oil-producing state by the FG, while Anambra government is not even sure of their own status. You guys are just troublemakers.

We are yet to confirm Anambra’s oil producing status – Deputy Gov

http://punchng.com/fg-recognises-anambra-as-oil-producing-state/

Tony Okafor, Awka

The deputy governor of Anambra State, Dr Nkem Okeke, on Tuesday said the state was yet to confirm its oil producing status from the federal government.

He said as of the time of filing this report, there was no written document before him confirming the state as an oil producing state.

9 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Throwback: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
I very much like what the Igbo tribe has reduced itself to in Nigeria.

Just for your information you all, I worked on the Folawiyo Aje Oilfield project.

The initial Aje 5 and Aje 4 wells were drilled and completed for production using ENI's Scarabeo 3 semi-submersible rig in Q3 and Q4 of 2015.

There was some production issues with one of the wells that required it to be re-completed the following year.

To the best of my knowledge, the FPSO has been on location and production has been ongoing for about 2years.

Not all of the wells of the field fall withing state ownership, owing to the onshore-offshore dichotomy that oil producing countries operating a state unit federal structure practise, Just like in practice in the USA. 2 of the wells fall under federal ownership, while 2 of the wells fall within the state ownership due to closeness to shore.

I believe Lagos state has been getting its due 13% derivation as with all other oil producing states in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by seunmsg(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cooly100:

Refinery for crude oil production, right? And you think something is not wrong with your head?

11 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by laudate: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Cooly100:
Cooly100:
Yes..just post the pictures of work at the refinery...

Refinery??! Show pictures of which refinery? shocked At an oil producing field? shocked Did anyone say anything about constructing a refinery at the exploration site, where oil is being drilled off the coast of Lagos? Abi, you do not know the meaning of the word 'refinery?'

Throwback:
..... Just for your information you all, I worked on the Folawiyo Aje Oilfield project.

The initial Aje 5 and Aje 4 wells were drilled and completed for production using ENI's Scarabeo 3 semi-submersible rig in Q3 and Q4 of 2015.

There was some production issues with one of the wells that required it to be re-completed the following year.

To the best of my knowledge, the FPSO has been on location and production has been ongoing for about 2years.

Not all of the wells of the field fall withing state ownership, owing to the onshore-offshore dichotomy that oil producing countries operating a state unit federal structure practise, Just like in practice in the USA. 2 of the wells fall under federal ownership, while 2 of the wells fall within the state ownership due to closeness to shore.

I believe Lagos state has been getting its due 13% derivation as with all other oil producing states in Nigeria.

Thank you for educating the clueless, o jare! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Blue3k(m): 12:46am On Apr 11, 2018
Lol this troll thread got so much traffic. Lol the op probably laughing. Salute to her master trolling skills.
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol this troll thread got so much traffic. Lol the op probably laughing. Salute to her master trolling skills.
with all due respect,give 7 reasons why you think,you are not dumbazz
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2018
The field is offshore. Been there once. Below is an fpso off the coast of rivers state i worked on last december. Obviously no LGA dey sea

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
The field is offshore. Been there once. Below is an fpso off the coast of rivers state i worked on last december. Obviously no LGA dey sea
why then is it tag "Lagos" while it is on the coast of river state?
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lilisticlili:
u be mumu. Was giving an example
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Blue3k(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lol because I'm not you or part of your lame bloodline. These two reason are enough proof. No go back to your regular day job of prostituting on your slums.

Lilisticlili:
with all due respect,give 7 reasons why you think,you are not dumbazz
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by deomelllo: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lilisticlili:

lmao...

How dumb and unintelligent can you be..

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
deomelllo:

lmao...

How dumb and unintelligent can you be..
wanna lick ma ass?
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Blue3k(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lol confused prostitute, nobody I know has dealing with u. Stop with the drugged out delusions.

[img]https://media1./images/a17c1e34e082c793432746c4a82706eb/tenor.gif?itemid=4826167[/img]

Lilisticlili:
your daughter and sisters are my students in prostitution
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol confused prostitute, nobody I know has dealing with u. Stop with the drugged out delusions.

for u to come to nairaland to curse and yell?

You must be really pained
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Blue3k(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shut up prostitute. Don't start what you can't finish. Now you want to take high road after you sent first shots. Lol mental retardation must be dominate trait in your genes.
I'm having fun.

Lilisticlili:
for u to come to nairaland to curse and yell?

You must be really pained

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Malawian(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
They only found one bottle of crude oil. They have since closed shop and returned all borrowed assets.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by deomelllo: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lilisticlili:
wanna lick ma ass?

Your people at home are already doing that, beat them up if they are not doing a good job.
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by scholes0(m): 5:39am On Jun 10, 2018
see thread sha ...
na waa.
Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Ejanla07: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2018
deomelo:

ipob illiterate, there's a difference between producing oil and building a refinery.

These ignorant Igbos sef.

My sophisticated slowpoke brother wit conehead. Bmc afonja muslim. MURIC abi MUZIC how fa na

Pointzerom LZAA onyeoga immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Ejanla07: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2018
deomelo:

Abi o. This is what I don't get about these Igbos and their meaningless tantrums.

Their ignorance and silliness doesn't change a damn thing.

Your sophiscated moronic ignorance is epic. How do you receive 13% wen u ve not started producing. For the record it's 13% of wat u produce and not wat every oil producing state produce

All dis bmc zombies self whr dem from pick una. E BE LIKE JOB REQUIREMENT NA HATRED OF IGBO

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Ejanla07: 7:02am On Jun 10, 2018
Throwback:
I very much like what the Igbo tribe has reduced itself to in Nigeria.

Just for your information you all, I worked on the Folawiyo Aje Oilfield project.

30k bmc u say wat? Worked whr. With ur keyboard ba

Sophisticated moronic lies

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Throwback: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2018
Ejanla07:

30k bmc u say wat? Worked whr. With ur keyboard ba

Sophisticated moronic lies

I did not cause your misery, but I am happy about it.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by Ejanla07: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Throwback:

I did not cause your misery, but I am happy about it.
Happy with 30k? I give up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by deomelo: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2018
Ejanla07:

Your sophiscated moronic ignorance is epic. How do you receive 13% wen u ve not started producing. For the record it's 13% of wat u produce and not wat every oil producing state produce

All dis bmc zombies self whr dem from pick una. E BE LIKE JOB REQUIREMENT NA HATRED OF IGBO

It's really annoying when village bingos just dey bark rubbish inside your ears.

Lagos state is already collecting 13% derivation, your silly wailing and crying remain your ipobian headache.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by LZAA: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Ejanla07:

My sophisticated slowpoke brother wit conehead. Bmc afonja muslim. MURIC abi MUZIC how fa na

Pointzerom LZAA onyeoga immhotep

Re: Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? by che182: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Cooly100:

So every oil field in Nigeria has its own refinery?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Presidents In London Vs When They Are Back Home (photos) / Throwback: 61% Of Nigeria Were In Poverty As At 2012 / Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.