Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,295 members, 7,894,254 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Which Village Needs Electricity Most In Nigeria And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Village Needs Electricity Most In Nigeria And Why? (319 Views)

Map Of Nigeria, And Map Of All 36 States And FCT / The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / The Poor Village Hunter 2 (regina Daniels) – Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Village Needs Electricity Most In Nigeria And Why? by Cauchy100: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hello guys, many of us have done our NYSC in different parts of the country and so many are still serving. Many of us have also visited so many parts of the country especially in the north.

What i want us to do is to tell us the State, Local Government and the particular village. Then, tell us if they have electricity, good source of water supply(kindly throw more light), primary health care center(let us know how good or bad), the state of the schools in and around the village and your other observations.

There is a reason for this, an NGO is looking into rural electrification in some parts of the country. They want to get information on the parts that currently do not have electricity. They would like to know how constant power(renewable energy based) will impact on the economy of the village in terms of agriculture, schools, health care, water etc.

So if you can throw more light on the village, how dangerous the project will be to execute(in terms of security of the personnel and equipment and all) and how it will improve their local economy, the information will be highly welcome.

Kindly visit this link http://rea.gov.ng/themasterplan/ to get an overview of how poorly rural electrification has gone in Nigeria so you can understand the need for this exercise.

Thanks a lot as you contribute. A few villages will surely be considered from the information gotten from this thread.

Please your grammar does not matter. We go still understand pigin English sef.
Re: Which Village Needs Electricity Most In Nigeria And Why? by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

When Hiring Someone, Pray For Discernment. / Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy!!! Store Keeper Is Urgently Needed / 9 Killed In Bayelsa Cults Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.