Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,305 members, 7,923,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:32 AM

Do Not Think Of Marriage If You As A Lady Are Not Earning N150k Monthly – Joro O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Think Of Marriage If You As A Lady Are Not Earning N150k Monthly – Joro O (450 Views)

Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Think Of Marriage If You As A Lady Are Not Earning N150k Monthly – Joro O by information1: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Joro Olumofin, who is an online Relationship expert, dashes out his advise to the single ladies not to think of marriage if they are not earning at least N150k monthly.

He composed;

If you’re a single lady and you’re not earning at least N150,000 a month you shouldn’t be thinking about marriage yet. This is for your own security & sanity in marriage. Based on hundreds of mails I receive daily from posters. I’ve noticed a trend in behavior: Commitment before finances. Most ladies go into marriage with the hopes that the man will take care of everything. Some even see marriage as their way out of responsibilities such as paying bills, etc. A lot of married women are unhappy in their homes but can’t leave because they are not independent, some don’t even have transport money to go back to their parent’s house. Secure the bag first�.

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44 seun
https://talkgeria.com/not-think-marriage-lady-not-earning-n150k-monthly-joro-olumofin/

Re: Do Not Think Of Marriage If You As A Lady Are Not Earning N150k Monthly – Joro O by greatnaija01: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
GOD BLESS YOU JORO oooo abeg tell them... so they stop taking RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE AS ADOPTION....
Re: Do Not Think Of Marriage If You As A Lady Are Not Earning N150k Monthly – Joro O by Bestypretty: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
I totally i agree with you, na circumstance make crayfish bend......www.schoolcrayon.com
Re: Do Not Think Of Marriage If You As A Lady Are Not Earning N150k Monthly – Joro O by Ifebaby16(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Naughty...Women are meant to be home makers and not to run the show.

Men of nowadays undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Not Think Of Marriage If You As A Lady Are Not Earning N150k Monthly – Joro O by chivic(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
This advise is dangerous. Already a lot of ladies are looking for husband and you want to increase the population?

Everyone claiming relationship expert.From this advise,I can tell that your expertise is questionable.
Re: Do Not Think Of Marriage If You As A Lady Are Not Earning N150k Monthly – Joro O by Ifebaby16(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
chivic:
From this advise,I can tell that your expertise is questionable.

Don't mind him...

(1) (Reply)

Sings Your Man Is Loyal To You!!! / I'm Doing This For A Reason... / I Caught My Boy Friend And My Best Friend In Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.