Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,339 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) (24987 Views)

Uber Man Lured With Pepper Soup Car Recovered By The Lagos State Police Command / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by castrol180(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Not much
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by KokoMadiba(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
godofuck231:
Most of these shotguns here are toys, they are called entry shotguns for knocking down door hinges, these are not combat shotguns, these things can even kill the owner or shooter, in occasions where there is a gun fight you can't fire 50 rounds continuously the barrel would tear or rather explode and shrapnels will hit the shooter in the face, Nigerians and sub standard things self

smileybros na your mindset o grin and I believe say u Don talk ur mind
But Bros, this ur response sef show say the matter no consine you even wen e cosine u sef u talk say : " Nigerians and substandard things sef" ....will you now keep kwayet? cheesy we are not in games section
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by aleeyus(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad may God help us this coming 2019 election
Buhari didn't arm anybody stops deceiving your self
if not because of him you won't even know those arsenals exist!
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by godofuck231: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jakumo:

Video games differ from reality sir. For short-range combat, and home defense, a pump-action or semi-auto shotgun is a HIGHLY effective weapon. Where a pistol or rifle shooter needs to carefully take aim to ensure his single-projectile shots do not miss a moving target, a man with a shotgun can let fly with multiple blasts, each spraying 50 or more hot, bone-shattering lead pellets, without the need to take careful aim other than sweeping the muzzle of his weapon past the target, whilst rapid-firing with reckless abandon.

Anyone who has hunted with a shotgun is well aware of the massive damage done by 12-gauge cartridges, when flesh and bone bears the explosive brunt at close range. It is not a pretty sight, so in summary, FEAR a shotgun as you would any other firearm. In trained hands, shotguns can be absolutely devastating weapons.

Please read and digest my comment, I am not against shotgun ownership in Nigeria am against the quality, you have completely lost track of my meanings,low quality shotguns are the topic not shotgun being bad or inappropriate, when it comes to home defence that's the best, be advised
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by BlueScholar(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by godofuck231: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
KokoMadiba:

But Bros, this ur response sef show say the matter no consine you even wen e cosine u sef u talk say : " Nigerians and substandard things sef" ....will you now keep kwayet? cheesy we are not in games section

Mind you am your average Nigerian soldier , I've been to places you will never survive if given 1 hour, 4 tours in Iraq 3 in Afghanistan, don't game me, I don't live a cowards life I live the life of a marine, I no deeply for fun.
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by godofuck231: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
KokoMadiba:

Mind you am your average Nigerian soldier , I've been to places you will never survive if given 1 hour, 4 tours in Iraq 3 in Afghanistan, don't game me, I don't live a cowards life I live the life of a marine, I wasn't deployed for fun.
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by arherfish(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
This goes to show that most of those pump action seized by the Nigerian customs were going to the North. My opinion though.
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Na Politicians buy all the arms 4 them
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
godofuck231:
Most of these shotguns here are toys, they are called entry shotguns for knocking down door hinges, these are not combat shotguns, these things can even kill the owner or shooter, in occasions where there is a gun fight you can't fire 50 rounds continuously the barrel would tear or rather explode and shrapnels will hit the shooter in the face, Nigerians and sub standard things self
You are a suspect.
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by godofuck231: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
sweetilicious:
You are a suspect.

Get in line, my ace will not fold
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by summerflame(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Godsent4life:
Bring me all your iTunes, PayPal and amazon gift card o offer best rate
u ain't replying your WhatsApp bro
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:15am On Apr 11, 2018
congorasta:
they will disarm them, then the herdsmen militia will go in and massacre them

Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by KokoMadiba(m): 5:44am On Apr 11, 2018
godofuck231:

Mind you am your average Nigerian soldier , I've been to places you will never survive if given 1 hour, 4 tours in Iraq 3 in Afghanistan, don't game me, I don't live a cowards life I live the life of a marine, I no deeply for fun.

Shun sir,
Respect!
grin grin grin
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by Henri8: 6:19am On Apr 11, 2018
So these are all the Adamawa police command could mop up?

There are a lot of guns here especially in the hands of the fulanis. There should be mopped up.
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by Jaziri4real: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Where are the suspects abi no suspect s nii?
Re: See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) by godofuck231: 7:05am On Apr 11, 2018
KokoMadiba:

Shun sir,
Respect!
grin grin grin

My oga, keep charging sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt / Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) / 53-Year-Old Man Nabbed For Stabbing Newly-Married Neighbour To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.