Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (84136 Views)

Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by desmond2pk: 2:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Fake. Fabricated

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by brightlinse(m): 4:42am On Apr 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
Blogger at work. Fake chat
Thomas is your name shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by eyinjuege: 4:45am On Apr 11, 2018
blueeyes1:
What about the man?

The man is a true man cheesy, and did what is expected.
Naija men have taught their women very well, and they have become better than the master.
Don't be surprised ( if the story is true) that the husband who posted the chat also has his own bae, and he's shouting upandan.
Everybody with wetin dy worry them, let them continue their game. Na them sabi
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by valentinos22(m): 4:53am On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:

Naso the man sef talk till him take eyes see chats.

Go confirm my brother...
i can feel your hurt from my end....it seem to me as if you have caught yours in the act too..chase her or forgive her now!
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by planetx13: 5:32am On Apr 11, 2018
All those smelly girls talking about the other man are very silly. Now they are asking about the other man involved. If it's s man that did this , they will say the wife should face the husband and leave the other woman involved but now that the tables have turned , they are busy talking about the other man. Why not just come out and condemn what is bad. Bunch of lazy hypocrites
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by successtutor(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Women....... Helpmate..... Second half.... This is unfair oooo ooo.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by DonBobes(m): 5:59am On Apr 11, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Finally a non gullible nairalander.

Com to tink of it, will u even have d mind to settle down to start tinkin of xposing d sed wife? Wen hell WULDAV bn d next door to d man's living room.
NAIRALANDers can go to any lenght just to mak FP wit dia catchy news
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Makapounse(m): 6:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
so nobody is condemning the guy that's also cheating on his partner.

That's not cheating but secret reveal. But in the eyes of people like her, it's cheating
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by nelsonebby(m): 6:16am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:
What an irritating and disgusting chat.....What nonsense!!

What sort of foolish, hopeless and disrespectful fellows do we call partners these days? They are not just cheating, but talks about their partners in a very disrespectful and disgusting manner to another. The stupid man calling a woman he proposed and married Fat fool with oozing body odour and the other hopeless woman calling the father of her kids, the man that married and housed her Good for nothing man ....... ***Spit on them***

This is what happens when couples pay attention to social media, thereby neglecting their partner and home.

Why won't it result to this when people allow technology to rule them? Your spouse will be in the room with you and you'll be busy chatting on Facebook, Nland, Whatsapp etc, I do wonder what most couples do online by night when they are supposed to be relaxing, having good times and discussing about their next plan/move with their Husband/Wife, they'll be busy chatting with people that may at the end of the day not add any value to their life ... It's too bad that social media have destroyed this homes.

it’s a fake story made up

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Evangelistofluv: 6:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Chaiiiiiiiii see the beginning of divorce.... social media is a factor.....
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by GOFRONT(m): 6:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Thats why they dont want you to check their phones
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Tenshades(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2018
adaksbullet:
Womens angry that's his how one marry woman his used his big boobs too confusion mine confusion when he was breest filled his baby yesterday embarassed embarassed embarassed

Mine d his con dy do head like agama lisad angry angry angry angry

Fair womens after gilrs angry angry angry
jesus christ!!!
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by NairaMaster1(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

He edited his comment.

Ok, I celebrate you.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by egopersonified(f): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2018
lol, this chat is so funny I couldn't help sharing it, lol
as in lol
beasts of no nation
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Deji63:
Men! Let's open our eyes and hearts to see good women and not put harlots in our homes as wives when there are so many caring and truly loving women out there looking for love.

A guy once told a friend of mine that she is too caring and he cant marry her cos of that. He married one that doesn't care and now he is suffering it. Men try as much as possible to make good choices cos that lady Na bad choice.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Eaugusta(f): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Just yesterday I saw one leaked crazy chat between a married woman and a single guy and here I am today reading another stupid one between a married woman and a married man, should we ban marriage already?
Well, for sincere singles both guys and ladies who wants to enjoy marriage because I still believe there are people that are reserved; please take your time to fall in love genuinely and don't be in a hurry to say I do, I mean don't marry out of desperation especially for ladies and try to be useful to yourself.
I may not make sense to you oh but I don talk my own
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Eaugusta(f): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Temple1288:
I'm not surprised. The only woman I don't fear is my mother tho I still get this fear she's a woman.

Imagine a woman opening up your drink----- you'll drink till eternity!

A woman is the most deadly weapon on Earth. Woman, you people are deadly!
As if she committed the crime alone or with a single guy

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Mac2016(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

an elderly man's vintage comment once answer ur type of question and it goes thus "a key that can open all doors is called a master key while a door that all keys can open is a useless door..urs is the door while a man's own is the key."

words of elders....

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by martjay(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2018
This is what you see when the fear of God has eroded from the minds of people. These are people that profess Christianity without knowing the meaning, and it's obvious that they attended church every Sunday. I wonder what they learned in the church They will never read and understand where the Bible says "thou shall not commit adultery" in Exodus 20:14. Why marry your husband or wife when you know that you cannot bear he/her flaws? It is quite sad to see this kind of sin in a matrimonial home. My sympathy goes to victims of this wicked and devilish act.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Pinkyposh(f): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

Most ladies with pink included in nick names are ugly. Show yourself

Now I can understand where the hate is coming from, well your words can't change who I am
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by veraiyke(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2018
What a world. That's how some of us will be chatting online n say its nothing. Everytime just a social media friend. Evil man n woman
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by ibori1(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Cosplay:

Bros this your phone running opera mini with 19 tabs...

do u av a problem wt it
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by zinaunreal(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Pinkyposh:

Now I can understand where the hate is coming from, well your words can't change who I am

Im just kidding oh abeg. No vex
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by discman2k2(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Emvico34:
bloooooooooooooood of Jesus. Can u read what u wrote
Walahi, me too taya for dat G! Haba, na by force to type?

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Oiyza: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Shugarlord213:
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW ALL NAIJA WOMEN BEHAVES

NONE IS EXCEPTED .

So unreasonable for you to generalise. Your mum is a woman remember that
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

Preshy561, no doubt the Man is utterly useles for degrading the mother of his kids in such a demeaning way.

But you put yourself in the cheated man's shoes, just imagine yourself spending heavily on groomprice, ceremony, shelter and car for your spouse, birthing children for him, sweating everyday 9 hours in the office, to make your family especially your spouse comfy. Only for you to read such nonsense chat at the end of the day. How will you feel?
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Sagay212: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Your just a sadist you know please since how did you magically deduce the tribe of the woman?

@ Topic

Its sad why get married why charge so much for aso oke and still cheat

Why collect so much bride price and still cheat.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by inana2018: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Speechless, but good women exist, guys watch well before you marry, if you watch now, she was double dating that time the guy snatched her from another guy. that slots should not be married to. leave their way. the repent of it today and go back to it tomorrow. they are dogs that go back to its vomit.
LOL
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Na wow o.
When singles do things like this married people also do the same. Why stay in the same house with a man or woman that you don't regard as anything. Is it not better the both end their marriages and mess Bleep themselves to death since they feel their partners are not good for them. Marriage is not ment for these two.
I've come to realise that, married people cheat even more than single guys and ladies.
That's how one man called me and was asking me to name anything and he will give me. This is someone that is fucking a widow that I know and he has a wife and children. He bleeps his wife, a widow and still wants bleeps others that I don't know of.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Bamibello(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Ahmed0336:
smiley Ban ke? Some of us still dey enjoy our own even after twelve years. Just because of cases of these nature, i don't think it will be wise to generalize wink

This woman left me dumbfounded, flabbergasted and perplexed angry
Do you really trust your wife that much? or it's a case of 'what you don't know can't kill you?'. No woman is to be trusted..hope for the best and leave room for the worst. Pick her phone and inspect it at random times if you don't do that already. 12yrs is no joke but then it's possible some bastard man somewhere has been laughing at you the whole time. If everything comes out clean and clear then you're blessed but DON'T EVER TRUST WOMEN. Na this same naija we see situation of husband caring for a wife after she aborted for another man..wife told husband it was menstrual cramps. When everything burst open at d end of d day my guy sleep station for a few days cos of his reaction ��.

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by snowden9(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Things like this makes my decision of not wanting to get married too soon to tighten and increases my gamophobia.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Dewvy(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2018
This world has gone berserk! The marriage institution seems like nothing more than a superficial arrangement to procreate. Love is wanting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.