Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Poor Quality Of Gotv's Football Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Poor Quality Of Gotv's Football Matches (506 Views)

Watch All Soccer/football Matches Live Soccerstreams / Reddit Soccer Streams / List Of Sites That Predict Football Matches Accurately In 2019 / Learn How To Predict Football Matches Accurately (CHEAT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Quality Of Gotv's Football Matches by Emmalot121(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
I am one of the first set of people to buy gotv when it first launched itself as a means of curbing the spread of Startimes. Over the years, gotv has kept up to the motive behind why it arose, by remaining a redundant decoder, especially in football that is obviously a main 'opium of people' in an altogether depressing country. Recently, gotv launched another of its mediocre bouquets to add to its successful and enviable stream of failures - they added select 4. Gotv does not show Italian serie A, used to show the Bundesliga, rarely shows la liga and the widely loved EPL is well below redundant.
Not only is the decoder a constant source of depression, it makes things worse by not providing reasonable bouquets for subscriber and giving them 'junk' channels in exchange for their money. No diehard lover of football should try gotv, a decoder that manages to air only an (1) average EPL match in a week - you can even predict what they will air. Gotv airs the best among the worst. And when they are to choose between two options, its very certain they'll choose the worse.
Re: Poor Quality Of Gotv's Football Matches by MorataFC: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Change your caption to 'poor quantity' grin
Re: Poor Quality Of Gotv's Football Matches by Emmaomotob(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
MorataFC:
Change your caption to 'poor quantity' grin
I also use gotv and I would rather say he should have said poor quantity and quality. The main problem (though quantity is not minor!) problem with gotv is that the little they show is usually very poor. Today, I'll have to sit down without any Champions League match. It is extremely rare for them to air a quality match, yet they fail to improve their bouquet. This is where people like lalasticlala can help by pushing our grievances to the front page, maybe they'll improve.
Re: Poor Quality Of Gotv's Football Matches by Emmalot121(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Emmaomotob:
I also use gotv and I would rather say he should have said poor quantity and quality. The main problem (though quantity is not minor!) problem with gotv is that the little they show is usually very poor. Today, I'll have to sit down without any Champions League match. It is extremely rare for them to air a quality match, yet they fail to improve their bouquet. This is where people like lalasticlala can help by pushing our grievances to the front page, maybe they'll improve.
You've said it all sir, gotv has never surprised me for once. Perhaps, they view us as subscribers for lower DStv bouquet!

(1) (Reply)

The 20 Richest Football Clubs In The World. / Okocha Blames Rohr For Super Eagles Defeat To Croatia / BREAKING! Horror As Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Russia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.