Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,339 members, 7,974,430 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable (3296 Views)

Black Men Who Claim To Be Jesus Are Mentally Ill / I Think Men Of This Generation Are Mentally Weak. / My Attempted Rape Experience And Why I Think All Rapists Are Mentally Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable by ChildOfDoom: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Amadaz:
Well... It's really a difficult situation you find yourself in and unfortunately there's no solution to problems of such people. It's really saddening for you but there ain't nothing you can do about it. The only measure you can take to reduce your sadness is by moving away from the house which you both reside in and staying a long long time without communication.
ahh... Can't cope alone oo. We combine to provide the basic necessities (food, shelter)
Re: Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable by Fourwinds: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
I'll use my mum as a case study......

the way my mum behaves has left me with no choice than to imagine that she might be mentally unstable.

- she picks up a quarrel with me for no reason. Like I give her 2h to buy egg for us to manage the remaining soup, she raise her voice and say "so you don't know you'll bring money for kerosene too!'. Not like she told me. Despite all I give to her, she might at times shout and complain that I do nothing for her. Hmm... Are women naturally ungrateful?
when will you come out of your slumber

Re: Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable by dasparrow: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Most Nigerian mothers are mentally and emotionally unstable. It should come as no surprise. I mean just look at the abusive environment they are brought up in. They are abused in their childhood by their parents or guardians and then again in adulthood by their abusive cheating husbands and/or in-laws.

And then you wonder why the average Nigerian mother is alway angry, frustrated and bleating like an angry she-goat on heat.

Most Nigerian parents lack good parenting skills and should be barred from having kids until they learn to be good parents to their kids.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable by ChildOfDoom: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Fourwinds:
when will you come out of your slumber
in khiaa's voice: my rants are cathartic
Re: Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable by khiaa(f): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
in khiaa's voice: my rants are cathartic

That's right. smiley How are you doing?
Re: Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable by finest0007(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
ignant:
What exactly do you hope to achieve by bringing your family bidness on the internet rather than persuading your mother to seek a therapist?

These new niggas...smh.

Lol.Persuading this type of Mum that fits this description to seek help from a therapist? In fact, any typical 9ja mum.Bros ahn ahn grin
Re: Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Village people are at it again.
Re: Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable by ChildOfDoom: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

That's right. smiley How are you doing?
just there. seems you are a psychologist
Re: Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
I stay in edo, so no...!
if it is edo, then it makes sense if your mum behaves like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Attract More Girls To Love You / Check Out This Lady’s Raunchy Sexy Butt Christmas Photos / See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.