Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,575 members, 7,937,606 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match (5596 Views)

Gov. Willie Obiano High Flyers In The Last 6 Years, As Enemali Performs Beyond E / Bonaventure Enemali, Igala Man Appointed As Commissioner In Anambra State / Presidency Endorses KICK AGAINST RAPE (season 4) In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
IMPRESSIVE: Anambra Commissioner Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Novelty Match. (photos)

The young, vibrant and devoted Igala man from Anambra minority tribe, Hon. Commissioner Bonaventure Enemali, has endorsed project "kick Against Malaria" novelty match. The endorsement of the project by the honourable commissioner of youths entrepreneurship and Sport development is geared at engaging a responsive and collective action towards eradicating the Malaria parasite in Anambra state.

The convener of the project, Queen Cynthia Ngozi Azubuogu affirmed the endorsement when she shared photos of the endorsement deal on her Instagram page.

She applauded Comm. Bonaventure Enemali for his courageous input and unequivocal support towards the approval of project "kick against Malaria" by Anambra state government.

The commissioner of youths and Sports who is so adept in the advancement of projects initiated by youths and entrepreneurship development happens to be among the first appointees of Governor Obiano led administration in Anambra state.

He was appointed for his credits and innovative inputs towards the growth and development of  humanity, especially youths in Anambra state. However, his appointment as the first commissioner of youths and Sports from Anambra state university Alumni reflected the commitment of Governor Obiano towards improving indigenous structures and elements in Anambra state.

Basically, the Novelty match will be played between Beauty Queens and the Ifeanyi Ubah FC female team. The match will be held at FC Ifeanyi Ubah stadium in Nnewi  on the 22nd April 2018.

The match highlights the devastating challenges of malaria; its threat to livelihood and the required commitments needed to torpedo the deadly parasite.

Several children, youths and adults die everyday from malaria illness. This record is worrisome, and the need to sustain a counterintuitive strategy is inevitable.

Therefore , project "Kick Against Malaria" is indeed a provisional intervention to the dearth which malaria has caused in Anambra state and the entire Nigeria community.‎
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/04/impressive-anambra-commissioner.html?m=0

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match by donchi5050(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Just passing sha........sipping my .......my .Alomo cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....missssing my bae...@ charming
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match by MsLalasticlala(f): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Okay.. I have heard.... If it's my post... They will wait for Buhari to sign my post to FP.... This post is just 15views

1 Like

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match by SleakBuzzPR: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
It's so sad he is young....if not....I would've decided to go in harder.

First of all....look at his monitor screen. Is his job to be sitting all day staring at compound activities via CCTV....almost made me think he is the CSO of one microfinance bank.

Secondly.....the nigga beside him doesn't portray a good administrative image at all.....see as him be like malaria.

Thirdly.....isn't the activity supposed to be grand....I just see a couple of misguided ladies in trunks.

Lastly....what is the budget of that rubbish they claimed to have done. How many millions was used to kick the deceptive malaria standing beside him.

1 Like

Re: Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match by greatjoshy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please can someone tell me how this news changes the fact that Buhari will be on his way to daura come 2019
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match by mickykhe(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
K
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match by Chidery(m): 1:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Omo.....see Okwy oh....with him long neck,and dis boy go dey yarn niggas say money no dey.....Upon say him and politicians dem dey knack teeth �
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match by Dollabiz: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Bonaventure Enemali Endorses "Kick Against Malaria" Match by phoenix90(m): 4:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Impressive, a commissioner from a minority ethnic group. Anambra to me remains the most progressive of all the southeastern states. The only challenge bedeviling the state is the inability to attract investors in drones to provide much needed infrastructures and industries. More on that later.
To the amazing ladies playing to kick out malaria abeg make una take am easy ooo, I still love them legs pwesh. anyways it's still a good way to raise awareness on the scourge of malaria.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: How NNPC Incurred Over N623bn Cost In 2018 / Jonathan’s Former Aide, Okupe, Gets N100m Bail / Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.