Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,338 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (86968 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Na wa o, you can see the dick near her back in the 1st photo
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Pinkyposh(f): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
olasco2035:
Where is d dick

Right beside the dead lady.
The first pic

1 Like

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by shepherd003: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018
watery news
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by benjsniper33: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Hmm.. no be small thing oo.

Yoruba adage says "Adiye re Dami loogun nu, o di dandan ki n fo l'eyin"

Na wetin happen be that.

Let me help you order for anything, goods or item on Amazon for #300/$. Dm my sig for more inquiry on shipment and delivery.

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by BruncleZuma: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
They were murdered...simple.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Oreofepeters: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Na wa o, wetin dick go make girls do ehn only God knows.......
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Antoeni(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2018
If they 're both dead,what will they tell God
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by wink2015(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Is the man dead?

THIS IS ANOTHER BAD NEWS THAT IS COMING FROM LIBERIA AFTER THE CIVIL WAR OF THE 1990S THAT WITHNESS THE CAPTURE AND SLAUGHTER OF MASTER SGT SAMUEL KANYON DOE.

Current President, Ex-International footballer, George Opong Weah has a lot to do to achieve peace and economic growth in that impoverish country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5xJpj7EmQM
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Genilufoye: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2018
It is called give and take
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Morbeta11(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Nwodosis:
He would have cut off hers too instead of killing her!

The irony is...... That of the woman is deep and hidden just the way their life is..... Full of secrets. But that of the man is long and pronounced just the way our life is.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by JDhotral4: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2018
that is 50/50
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Octaves(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2018
if this is true. I don't even pity the lady.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by stormborn28(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Yinxies:
The story get as e be sha...
No blood on the guy's boxers
I thought one would die if the pen$x was cut off
Who then killed the girl
i dey fear you ooooo.... Are you planning to cut off somebody own?
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by stormborn28(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Morbeta11:

The irony is...... That of the woman is deep and hidden just the way their life is..... Full of secrets. But that of the man is long and pronounced just the way our life is.
hmmmmmmm......
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by godliman: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2018
The wages of sin is always death
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by sekem: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Who was there while they were cutting and killing? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by nonix22(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
you are an originally craze man. ROFL

You just made my day with this
ShyCypher:
What I still don't understand is how the subject preeq went flaccid despite being rock hard when cut.

If it has been cut off, what nerve sent signals from the brain to "un-charge" itself?

Truly, these preeqs have a mind of their own.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by legaci: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Op this your get as e be, but wetin I know sef

Are you she's not a side chic
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Truthsbitter: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yinxies:
The story get as e be sha...

No blood on the guy's boxers

I thought one would die if the pen$x was cut off

Who then killed the girl
one won't die unless by excess bleeding but most victims have survived...na the balls get the real pain if one burst omo ;grin....
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by brightlinse(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kingdollar28:
Choi

But the story is not yet complete..

They both looked dead!!

Who then killed the girl??
If you ask me, Na who i go ask? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by churchee: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
New Hope community, where's the hope here?
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by delishpot: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
OR MAYBE THE REAL BF OR ADMIRER CAUGHT THEM CASTRATED THE BOY AND KILLED THE GIRL.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by fm7070: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Police need to do proper investigatiob, if this is not a case of murderer creating an alibi
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Yinxies(f): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin grin

Abeg ooooo

stormborn28:
i dey fear you ooooo....
Are you planning to cut off somebody own?
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by extralargehead(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
looks like multiple homicide to me. the pair of slippers on the bed what is it doing there? if there was a fight would it be there intact?(2)
the guy's shirts / clothes does not indicate any fight or struggle. i think the girl was caught in the act by a jealous lover, who now killed the two love birds
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by eterisan(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Promismike:
Fake story!!

And no blood on the guy boxers.

U guys can lie ee
so you did not see the cut prick beside the girl. Where did you keep your eye
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by nocmig4God(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
that's the dick.. Na waooh.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by nocmig4God(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na waooh

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by itzjwizzy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sharonnn:
Lol. Don't ever joke with a guy's John Thomasville
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yes na. Where is the man in him without his TJ? undecided
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by 3verblazing(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
story doesnt add up..
no blood stain on the guy'boxer
the cock in the pics looks too big to be deflated
no murder weapon
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by TONY56: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
olasco2035:
Where is d dick

Just zoom the first picture very well and you will see the Dick which has been detached on the blue cloth near to you.

Also, if you zoom the other pictures too you will see blood on the bed and bruises on the Lady

It's not a joking matter o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.