Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,448 members, 7,974,832 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:42 AM

Contention Than Possession. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contention Than Possession. (317 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / I See A Serious Contention In The Police And Military Force / Does The Success Of A Church Consist In The Abundance Of Possession It Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contention Than Possession. by Revadebola: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2018
CONTENTION THAN POSSESSION.

Deuteronomy 2:24 (KJV)
"Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it , and contend with him in battle".

God told the Israelites He has given them the land of Canaan to possess. But they have to contend with the Kings of the land in battle.
To possess God's promises for your life, you must contend with the devil and enemies in battle.
God's promises for you won't come to pass by your wishes, those promises will only be fulfilled by your engaging in spiritual warfare, contending with the enemy opposing the promises.
Are there promises God has given you? Begin to contend against the enemy for the fulfillment. Declare a fast, pray violently. Sow seed faith towards it.
Exercise your faith and take it by force.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord help me to take violent spiritual actions for my possessions.
2. Father I take the promises you have for me by force in faith.
3. In Jesus Name, God's promises for me will come to pass.
4. I rebuke every satanic hindrances against the fulfillment of God's promises for me.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
Email :revadebola@gmail.com.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

(1) (Reply)

God's Mind Toward You / Why Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven � Daddy Freeze (details) / Jesus Is Our Advocate – Kenneth E. Hagin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.