Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,857 members, 7,906,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! (4213 Views)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss / Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2010
Am sorry to seem this way but from my experiences and encounters.Chicks these days can be so unreal.Let me dont use the word Unromantic.Imagine meeting this girl the other time,we had not even been so familiar and the next thing she starts asking for money.I dont know where chicks these days have the mentality that a man should be responsible for all their bills.Am not saying its out of line for them to ask but imagine,how can u start demanding when you hardly know who u are dealing.Ithink thats the reason these days guys like to take advantage of women.afterall its just a means to end.On the other hand,these ladies dont know how treat a guy.Men are not always after sex u know.Personally i like a lady who is spontaneous and concerned with how i feel.sometimes its better to listen than to talk.They weigh you down with their dd;d and donts likes and dislike, its so disheartening
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 11:14am On May 13, 2010
dat is y the price of their toto has dropped in value
dont mind them ojare, but i was in nigeria last year n the economic situation in that country leaves a lot to be desired
the girls just need to chill out, i understand things r bad, pls dnt be hard on them
in most cases man is a product o his environment
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by sesman(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

dat is y the price of their toto has dropped in value
dont mind them ojare, but i was in nigeria last year n the economic situation in that country leaves a lot to be desired
the girls just need to chill out, i understand things r bad, pls dnt be hard on them
in most cases man is a product o his environment

Gbam

and please stop generalizing not all Naija women are like that, abeg find correct girls and you won't have that problem.if you date aristos then, you can't really complain, can you?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by 28Schweet(f): 11:29am On May 13, 2010
cool may be the is so urgly, they have to get paid to hang wit him embarassed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by afrobaby(f): 11:31am On May 13, 2010
why are u guys disguising as females, ur gender is male, why pose to b female, is that at act of deception or an errorof ommision, really, when a guy disguise to be a lady, den I dont think the guy is man enough, \a
abeg, u no get points, everything u wrote , as far as am concern is rubbish,
Ladies for ur money, depends on what u mean by ladies,
u go to club to pick ladies and now u are complaining
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 11:50am On May 13, 2010
there r still some decent ones, a very small prop

a small nos but most likely proportional to the nos of decent men in nigeria too

its just a case of finding ur selves
i know most nigerian girls dont like to hear the harsh truth, but that is wat it is albeit harsh
ive got two siblings in unilag,
my bro always lamenting about the girls and how they pack them off like children goin 4 an excursion
my sister on the other hand complains about both the ladies and the guys
she says its so hard to find a man in nigeria who will threat a lady wiv respect
she also complains about how rediculous most girls behave when it comes to money, and how they wld stoop so low for a plate of fried rice and a few thousand naira
this is not a case of a few bad apples
this is a text book case of the many spoiling it for the decent few
bite me if u think am telling tall tales

and just cos a gal goes to a club dont mean she is a LovePeddler, u christain sisters aint no better either

i hope the analogy of lions in sheeps clothings makes sense
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Tashaluv(f): 12:05pm On May 13, 2010
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by afrobaby(f): 12:07pm On May 13, 2010
Thank God u even av a sister, invariably, every bad thing u ever said abt ladies applies to her especially ur first comment, u guys talk at times as igf u dont think
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 12:12pm On May 13, 2010
erm afropikin, i think ur just getting ur knickers in a twist cos u only gat 5000 naira from they guy u shagged last night
ok my sister is like that, does that make the situation any beta or the truth less obvious
i went to nigeria n i saw u in particular, entering okada wiv ur big over night bag n i know 4 sure u werent goin 4 a vigil

for the record i think far far bether than u think, get it
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 13, 2010
^^^ Seriously lady, you need to watch what you say. How many times am I going to tell people to quit making conclusions from their pathetic life experiences undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by MissyB1(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ Seriously lady, you need to watch what you say. How many times am I going to tell people to quit making conclusions from their pathetic life experiences    undecided
That Girl thinks with her puzzie.
She's earns a living hating on Naija Girls, I tell You.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 12:22pm On May 13, 2010
hahaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa a very nice living toooo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 13, 2010
Missy B:

That Girl thinks with her puzzie.
She's earns a living hating on Naija Girls, I tell You.

Then someone get her a psychiatrist, before I kick her brains all over this place!  angry  angry  cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 12:25pm On May 13, 2010
i remember in those days, u wld have one kind babe on ur street that was into the aristo stuff
and othe neighbours wld gossip and point fingers
now nko, who u wan gossip about, na ur mouth go just pain u
lets face fact as the economic situation in nigeria has worsened so also has the nos of aristos increased
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by 28Schweet(f): 12:25pm On May 13, 2010
Victor r u male/female, that f and your topic don't match.
in any case, if ur with your girl long enough, you should spend some money on her, how else do you expect her to look good for you,
as for the other kind of girl, self respect is all good when your tummy is full, your body is clothed, and you've got all your mental faculties in check.
however, men mustn't be used as ATM's, just like some women mustn't be used as ATM's and honey pots when it suits the guys, you use you pay,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

i remember in those days, u wld have one kind babe on your street that was into the aristo stuff
now nko, who u wan gossip about, na your mouth go just pain u
lets face fact as the economic situation in nigeria has worsened so also has the nos of aristos increased

Yea like moral degradation's not happening everywhere. Why do you have to relate it to Nigeria and 'economic situation'

Where I come from, people still look down on girls who date aristos; makes me wonder where YOU come from undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by MissyB1(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

i remember in those days, u wld have one kind babe on your street that was into the aristo stuff
now nko, who u wan gossip about, na your mouth go just pain u
Vivalastupid,
Don't even think of exchanging tantrum with me eh.
I'm a proper Naija Lady not some British born-throway.
I won't hesitate to take off ma heels and bracelet and beat shege comot from Your face.

Useless Mongoloid!! Like mama, like pikin.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 12:34pm On May 13, 2010
i dont want to go into the economics of the nigerian situation and how it affects the less privillaged of the society, which u must accept even in ur mentally inadequate state, makes up a v high proportion of the nigerian population
am not talking about  gen moral degredation, am talking about how years of corruption and diverting critical funds ment for the vast majority has resulted in the aristo culture
am very fcking smart u know and i know my fcking onions

soon now, u will be crying for nigerians in the diaspora to come and save u from ur ever widening and deepening holes
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 12:38pm On May 13, 2010
i know u are a proper naija girl
pls save ur heels and your braclets, i dont think u have enof to wear much more throw at me
besides u dont know when the next aristo will be coming along, u know wiv the global recession and the general decline in the price of towtow
yeah am a british born throw away and i fcking love it, u can keep ur corruption infested country for ur clueless self
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

i dont want to go into the economics of the nigerian situation and how it affects the less privillaged of the society, which u must accept even in your mentally inadequate state, makes up a v high proportion of the nigerian population
am not talking about  gen moral degredation, am talking about how years of corruption and diverting critical funds ment for the vast majority has resulted in the aristo culture
am very fcking smart u know and i know my fcking onions
soon now, u will be crying for nigerians in the diaspora to come and save u from your ever widening and deepening holes

Somehow, I'm yet to be impressed!  undecided

You are having a conversation about the aristo-situation and decide to completely ignore the moral aspect of it!

The only person talking about the less-priviledged here is you. The poster hasn't told us that his GF is demanding for money to feed her family with. Most likely, she's asking for recahrge cards and money to fix her hair and her nails. While that is a clear case of irresponsibility, it's completely silly of you to blame her actions on poverty!

You seem to be one of those I-better-pass-my neighbour-jandos! Like the fact that you are abroad automatically puts you in a better financiall position than the people living in Nigeria. Na wa for you oh!  undecided

Oya Missy, fire her!  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2010
I am surprised the responses am getting.And this gradually turning into a catfight.Am enjoying this
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2010
you girls are really making me laugh over here.Pls dont come to nairaland and displaying your bitchy talents.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 13, 2010
victor01:

I am surprised the responses am getting.And this gradually turning into a catfight.Am enjoying this

She this she-male! My friend go and sit down jor, who's cat-fighting?  angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by MissyB1(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

Oya Missy, fire her!  cheesy
At this point, there's no doubt, a Naija Lady must have taken a man away from her.
Review her posts, since 2008, the topics she capable of discussing best are ; the Cons of Naija Women and how she's D'ick starved. That Girl should be spat on!!
What a complete and total waste of air she is. *sigh of shame*

vivaladiva:

i know u are a proper naija girl
pls save your heels and  your braclets, i dont think u have enof to wear much more throw at me
besides u dont know when the next aristo will be coming along, u know wiv the global recession and the general decline in the price of towtow
yeah am a british born throw away and i fcking love it, u can keep your corruption infested country for your clueless self
You will agree that being an Aristo pays more than squatting on a bottle 24/7.
Get a Life and leave that of Naija Ladies, alone.

victor01:

you girls are really making me laugh over here.Pls dont come to nairaland and displaying your bitchy talents.
You better shut up, Cretin!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by tkb417(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2010
@Missy
kiss kiss kiss dont bust a vein yet on nonentities

oya lets go play somewhere

leave that Arrow alone cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 1:10pm On May 13, 2010
u know wat ujujoan, ur just a fcking air head, a complete waste of skin
let me break it dwn for ur homo erectus brain
when i was in college here, in ur so called jand, i had a part time job, so i didnt need any one to pay my rent , much less buy me credic
wat am trying to say, is the arist thing is a mixture of greed and the harsh economic climate of nigeria
i really dont like talking to ignorant pips, and its obvious if there was such thing as list for ignorant pip like u, u wld definately make it into the top 100 easily
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by spikedcylinder: 1:11pm On May 13, 2010
Does this thread deserve to live?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by MissyB1(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2010
tkb417:

@Missy
kiss kiss kiss dont bust a vein yet on nonentities

oya lets go play somewhere

leave that Arrow alone cheesy
Lol. I was just bored and thought I should indulge her.

Oya, play time. Over to the bedroom. grin kiss kiss kiss
You aiight?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 1:14pm On May 13, 2010
these bitches aint tough or smart enof for me
am a love-vendor
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by debest1(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

No! and i'm amazed at the fact that people choose to dignify it with any sort of response at all,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 1:15pm On May 13, 2010
go and indulge ur papa
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by tkb417(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

does it deserve to die cheesy

Missy B:

Lol. I was just bored and thought I should indulge her.

Oya, play time. Over to the bedroom. grin kiss kiss kiss
You aiight?
coolios cheesy

no fights today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics! Can U Be A Gentleman Like This? / Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. / Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.