Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,410 members, 7,950,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

5 Nigeria Songs That Promotes Locally Made Herb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigeria Songs That Promotes Locally Made Herb (557 Views)

Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / 5 Nigeria Actors who dumped Nollywood to serve God video (picture) / Meet The Top 5 Nigeria P***0rn Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigeria Songs That Promotes Locally Made Herb by MoremusicNG: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Some herbs are deteriorated by heating, and accordingly, it is advantageous that their medicinal power can be extracted by immersing into alcohol. Further, it is characteristic to be a rich taste to drink favorably by the addition of alcohol. The local alcoholic herbal drinks actually help your body and flush out all the sugar and impurities in your system.

Below are the 5 biggest Nigerian tracks that praise various local herbs.

1. SKUKI: AGBARA

The Skuki brothers dished out a hit track praising the local herb “Agbara” and talked about the magical powers it has when it comes to performing sexual intercourse.

2. QDOT: ORIJIN

This danceable song also talks about how spiritual the drink ‘Orijin’ can make one become. This track is particularly big in the western Yoruba speaking part of Nigeria.

3. QDOT: ALOMO META

This was the first local song that had some praises for local herbs. It was after the release of this song that other artists started doing tracks that exclusively praised and talked about local bitters.

4. OLAMIDE: BAJINOTU POKA

Olamide jumped on the local bitter appraisal train and did a song about the creamy local bitters ‘Bajinotu’. Argument ensued that he was paid to do the song, a few said he did it out of the goodness of his heart. All in all, the track was nice.

5. SMALL DOCTOR: SOBONTONE

After a viral internet video dropped of a local herb seller talking about her herbal drinks (sobontone and kponkreyon) and the way it helps people who have sexual problems, Small doctor decided to jump on the trend and dropped a track named Sobontone.

Visit [url]Moremusic.ng[/url] for more articles

(1) (Reply)

Casspernyovest Blast A Twitter User Who Told Him To Correct His Fan English. / Bbnaija: I Can’t Be Miracle’s Girlfriend;i’m Going Back To Collins – Nina (VIDEO / OAP Toolz Gets Some Accolades From Her Husband, Capt. Tunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.