Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Please Encourage Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Encourage Me. (794 Views)

If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) / I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Encourage Me. by happy200(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
I know we have some bitter souls here but let me rely on the reasonable once to advice me as i don't have where else to pour my heart now. So they are surpose to provide me accomodation till i 'll move to Nigeria or next country the money i'm sure has being provided. The head in this office volunteered to take me to his house while i'm waiting. read next.
Re: Please Encourage Me. by happy200(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Presently Nairalanders in the house where they kept me, the children and maid to the boss who brought me here has turn me to a ''house boy'', i now wash their car, cook for them, serve them e.t.c, i'm doing these cos i don't want the boss to hate me or change his mind in my case, but now it is now unbearable where i'm being humilated like if i don't cook i wont eat. So today i was so angry. read next.
Re: Please Encourage Me. by happy200(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
I confronted the kids who are 12, 17, 13 years e.t.c younger to me. i was so surprise in our discussion they said '' we can't respect you cos sir said we shouldn't respect you, that we are here to serve him and not you''. since then i'm in heavy shock, pain and trauma that i even wanted to move out of the house but i cant afford to leave this case. Please guys encourage me cos only ur encouragement and God can see me through all these. Thanks
Re: Please Encourage Me. by Prognose: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
happy200:
I confronted the kids who are 12, 17, 13 years e.t.c younger than me. i was so surprise in our discussion they said '' we can't respect you cos sir said we shouldn't respect you, that we are here to serve him and not you''. since then i'm in heavy shock, pain and trauma that i even wanted to move out of the house but i cant afford to leave this case. Please guys encourage me cos only ur encouragement and God can see me through all these. Thanks

Be encouraged!

You're staying in that house because you have a goal in mind. Focus on that goal! Keep your eye on the ball and take this humiliating period as your desert phase. As long as they are not physically harming you, you're OK. When you finally succeed in getting your millions you will remember these days and laugh over it.

Cheer up bro!

1 Like

Re: Please Encourage Me. by habsydiamond(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yoruba people do say someone who wants to eat mountain honey will never look at the sharp edge of the axe....now to my advice.....u know the reason why u are there...count all that has been happening to as test....which u will only pass when u accomplish Ur mission.... endure for the main time and let see who will have the last laugh if it's them or u....
Re: Please Encourage Me. by happy200(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Prognose:

Be encouraged!

You're staying in that house because you have a goal in mind. Focus on that goal! Keep your eye on the ball and take this humiliating period as your desert phase. As long as they are not physically harming you, you're OK. When you finally succeed in getting your millions you will remember these days and laugh over it.

Cheer up bro!
Thank you so much. I really appreciate.
Re: Please Encourage Me. by Headlesschicken(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
undecided Yuh problem strong sha,buh if i may ask how long x it going to take for d case to be soughted out, so u would know how long u v to endure,buh why would d person that wants to help u ask his children not to respect you? Since he would still gain when u win d case.... Sh!t doesn't make much sense....
Re: Please Encourage Me. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Perseverance
Re: Please Encourage Me. by happy200(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
habsydiamond:
Yoruba people do say someone who wants to eat mountain honey will never look at the sharp edge of the axe....now to my advice.....u know the reason why u are there...count all that has been happening to as test....which u will only pass when u accomplish Ur mission.... endure for the main time and let see who will have the last laugh if it's them or u....
Thanks a lot.
Re: Please Encourage Me. by happy200(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Yuh problem strong sha,buh if i may ask how long x it going to take for d case to be soughted out, so u would know how long u v to endure,buh why would d person that wants to help u ask his children not to respect you? Since he would still gain when u win d case.... Sh!t doesn't make much sense....
Re: Please Encourage Me. by Headlesschicken(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
undecidedno go die cos of money
happy200:
I'm surpose to be here 2 weeks but i'm now here a month and a week still counting, the reason he is running away cos the case 'll expose people, he's scared hence he wants to discourage me.
Re: Please Encourage Me. by happy200(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecidedno go die cos of money
delete the last part you quoted me friend.
Re: Please Encourage Me. by happy200(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perseverance
Thanks mhizz.
Re: Please Encourage Me. by Jacktheripper: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
The thing is nothing last forever, it is only a phase in your life that already started and by God's grace will definitely come to an end. Like the previous comments, chase your goal passionately and leave those side distraction for history books even though it can be traumatizing and remember what does not kill you, makes you stronger. Above you, remember God in whatever you do, He will surely illuminate your path to greatness.
Re: Please Encourage Me. by happy200(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jacktheripper:
The thing is nothing last forever, it is only a phase in your life that already started and by God's grace will definitely come to an end. Like the previous comments, chase your goal passionately and leave those side distraction for history books even though it can be traumatizing and remember what does not kill you, makes you stronger. Above you, remember God in whatever you do, He will surely illuminate your path to greatness.
Thank you so much brother.
Re: Please Encourage Me. by happy200(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thank you so much all of you who contributed maturedly, i'm very much beter/relieved now. the road is now smooth again. I also thank Nairaland mod who edited sensitive parts of the thread i wrote out of anger. Thanks all i really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Book Of Records. / Few Reasons Why Men Use And Dump Most Ladies As A Lady, / He Need Advice- He Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.