Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:09 AM

Surrogate Mother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surrogate Mother (439 Views)

Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? / Surrogate Mother / Where To Find A Surrogate Mother Quickly In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrogate Mother by Remi2010(f): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Are you looking for a surrogate mother? If yes, kindly PM me.
Re: Surrogate Mother by omobonilara: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
I could also be a surrogate father. Pregnancy is 80% guarantee within one or two periods of ovulation and through the first 4 months of gestation.
With this, IVF is a costlier and unreliable method. Just that parties will have to live with the decision till end of time but surely, the joy, prestige and respect that comes with motherhood is much more rewarding than anything in the world.
Re: Surrogate Mother by Actuarydeji(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please, PM me. Thanks
Re: Surrogate Mother by Actuarydeji(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
I mean the lady

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Help You Stop Sleeping With An Open Mouth / How To Treat Bad Breadth Easily / She Needs Our Help To Survive This!Please lend a helpi Helping Hand!(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.