Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,037 members, 7,922,511 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:53 AM

Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics (32129 Views)

19-Year-Old Apprentice Stabbed To Death By His Friend In Benue / Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Augustap(f): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Do these people realize that these kids they maltreat are humans and they have feelings and feel pain too? It's so bad

1 Like

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by statrboiTolu(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oh dear!! Imagine the pain sha..its well tho.....by the way the cut resemble happy smiley.
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Aldebaran(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Wickedness angry
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Timiblanko(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Looking at the picture my heart almost burst out. the mab should be arrested because I don't know what the boy will do to deserve this. HEART OF MAN IS FULL OF WICKEDNESS .
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by DonVikings: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
The master is a herdsman Pig. grin

1 Like

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
That suturing technique though...
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by donbachi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mumu man.him no see buhari,lie mohamed,saraki,governors,apc,pdp and all the senators wey dey disobey court orders anyhow go burst their heads.na dat small boy wey no get who go fight for am.

1 Like

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by abeladepoju(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Wicked Master, he should be arrested immediately.
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by blessingsonflee(f): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good Gracious Lord! Lord have mercy on your children. Even the stitch is not professional that boy might not grow hair in that region again cry embarassed
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by brossege(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
They should hold him down and burst his own head too with sledge hammer too, to show him how it feels too... Idiot

1 Like

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by mechanics(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
well done work to him, he did well, by treating the boy free of charge(FOC)
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by unknownsolja: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
see how the chemist stitch the head..lol
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Kabaka100: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Some people are really wicked and angry

Yes! Angry, especially for this kind wicked oga e be like say business no dey move smoothly for am so he just took out his anger on this little boy

2 Likes

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by SOFTENGR: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
apesinola001:
What kind of master is this
He's a master monster

1 Like

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Ayotemide(f): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is crazy!

I just saw a girl of 8years (most likely the maid) returning home from an errand at about 9:15pm, she was holding a tiny snack (the purpose of the errand); a small pack of cocopops!

We must be human, these children might have unfortunate parentage but are they are still children; this madness must be fought with the law.

1 Like

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by vioment: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
We are a mean set of people sha. Very evil if I may add.
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Blessyjay: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dis is xo bad
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Mbamifeanyi(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
King4Roller:
As day break everyehere burst.
2sec
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by CioAngels(f): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
CastedDude:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/master-busts-his-10-year-old-apprentices-head-for-disobeying-him-graphic-photos.html
what kind of wicked master is this, if your master treated you this way, why cant you be different from him. This boiboi thing is wickedness, the parent should take him away from this slave driver and because of poverty his parent will keep quiet and still leave him with the vampire.
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by CioAngels(f): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
My little boy, this your master will meet with who will do more than this which he did to you because of poverty. But, this cut is so much that this man should have been arrested by an NGO for children. My young doctor, God bless you highly.
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by smith666999(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
na NEPA man sew the head?

meanwhile... this kinda injury can b painful.

sorry boy, ayam crying for u

Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Goldaccumulator: 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigeria and English, which one be bust head na lol
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Nkarchi: 12:09am On Apr 12, 2018
No one seem to say a word of appreciation to d brave and generous OP.
God bless you boss!
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by subcbouy: 1:43am On Apr 12, 2018
There he goes, the SKULL MINER! embarassed
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by View01(m): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2018
thank God hes alive
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by toprealman: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Doc your stiching no be here ooo
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by pascalbenz: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2018
brossege:
They should hold him down and burst his own head too with sledge hammer too, to show him how it feels too... Idiot
baba na monday hammer they available !!
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by delishpot: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2018
A man did that ? I thought only women were created evil in our world o. Chai poor boy. I can bet my left ball since it is a man dispensing the evil act, we shall read excuses as to why the Oga did it.
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by Emerikoss: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
This was the reason i never wanted to become an artisan or join a football club

Those so-called masters/coaches can be very brutal

I would have been a successful footballer or mariner by nownow embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedembarassed
Nothing concerns football and this type of brutality, pls say what you know.
Re: Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics by SHOCK7(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
rawpadgin:
This was the reason i never wanted to become an artisan or join a football club

Those so-called masters/coaches can be very brutal

I would have been a successful footballer or mariner by now now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedembarassed
U not serious,making excuses for being lazy deny 'ur destiny becos of one isolated event

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.