Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Does President Buhari Truly Love Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does President Buhari Truly Love Nigeria? (392 Views)

On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? / Does President Buhari Really Have To List His Achievements ?they Are Everywhere! / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does President Buhari Truly Love Nigeria? by nazzyon(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Does President Buhari truly love Nigeria?

By Musa Mohammed Zango

One common and usual refrain among loyalists and supporters of Nigerian leaders in the past decade is that the particular leader in question, ‘means well for the country’. The issue of meaning well is often brought in to counter accusations of non- performance against such leaders.

Thus when opponents of a sitting President demand for his ouster, usually in the next election as punishment for poor performance or under performance, among the points put forward by supporters of the non-performing leader is to say that he means well for the nation, and should therefore be spared even when in the opinion of the opposition and other discerning citizens, the leader has not done well! One common and familiar scapegoat for the poor performance of the Leader are his aides!

The average Nigerian, good natured as always would blame the aides of the President or those around him and never the man himself as the reason for his poor outing. The question arises, who selected these aides? In the event that the aides were selected for him, should the Leader or President not periodically review what his aides do and call them to order where they are found wanting?

http://www.theguildng.com/does-president-buhari-truly-love-nigeria/

Re: Does President Buhari Truly Love Nigeria? by Nwibii: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
I think it's high time we the youths take over mantle of leadership by any means legal, I read about all these men while I was in primary school, and now am still reading about them after I have graduated, if we don't stand our ground we will keep reading about them even at our PhD level.
Re: Does President Buhari Truly Love Nigeria? by patchsk(f): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
No
Re: Does President Buhari Truly Love Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
If you are a youth and u have your pvc already click like if not click share... It beat my imagination as to how we want to take d mantle of leadership from this old recycle leaders when we dont want to take responsibility on how we can go about it. some of us complaining now don't have pvc let alone voting next year.... if u don't have ur pvc and u don't vote next year u have no right what so ever to complain

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Disbands President Buhari’s Support Group In Senate / History And Facts You Must Know About Lagos Today ! / Obaseki Places 90-day Total Ban On Grazing In Odighi, Odiguetue Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.