Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid (31121 Views)

Nigerian Reactions To AFCON Elimination By Tunisia / Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by obonujoker(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
swiz123:
Ronaldo disgraced me even more.

After an insipid performance from him, he was served a penalty and when he scored, he chose to take off his shirt.

I have never seen a player who appreciated mediocrity that way.

I don't think Messi would take off his shirt If he scored from a controversial penalty. Well, I guess that action of his(ronaldo) showed he has something in common with Nigerians, and that's appreciating and endorsing mediocrity.

Crylona fan.... cry harder....

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by crafteck(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2018
polabo:
Sure penalty but at the time it was given and for that high calibre of a game, it should have been overlooked.

Thanks for that insight, it was a 50_50 decision at the referee discretion, if it wasnt a penalty, imagine the noise we would also hear, if that defender wasnt there, NA SURE GOAL.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by crafteck(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2018
swiz123:

After an insipid performance from him, he was served a penalty and when he scored, he chose to take off his shirt.

I don't think Messi would take off his shirt If he scored from a controversial penalty. Well, I guess that action of his(ronaldo) showed he has something in common with Nigerians, and that's appreciating and endorsing mediocrity.

C as u talk sey Ronaldo disgraced u, does he know u?
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by ogbiwa: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2018
naturalwaves:
Show this to him

Bloggers' lies. Benatia never said this. http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/43736155 find his authentic interview on this BBC football live thread.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by riches4me(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2018
To me it was a case kama. Juve third goal was a 50:50 decision. Navas didn't totally drop the ball. It was more of collision by Matuidi.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by opedaydydx9(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2018
swiz123:

you are just yet to be roaming, ewu.. You Nothin about cr7... Your clearly a barka dog
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by greatman247(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2018
adioolayi:
Is it a Penalty...Yes and No...it depends on the Referee because it is not clear cut.

Then, a 50:50 situation, as a referee with good conscience, should it be awarded at 93rd minute, knowing the gravity of such action
I think he shouldn't have blew the penalty kick....the situation was tensed and would have allowed them settle it at extratime.
My Opinion

Oga penalty can be awarded anytime it does not matter. Whenever you do what causes penalty is when it should be awarded regardless the time. When Isco scored and it was disallowed because it was offside why don't you talk? A goal can be ruled out whenever it shows it's from offside position regardless the time. Let not be sentiment about everything.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by udemzyudex(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2018
swiz123:

Story, they qualified with luck and u expect him not to be happy?

Are you Messi? How are you sure he won't do worse if they were given the chance.

Anyway, it's your opinion.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by MTKbudapest(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Roma eliminated Barca. what a shame to the spainish giant and to the midget Messi.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by charlesm91(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2018
softMarket:
even if buffon was there..Ronaldo will still score! grin
leave them. Buffon isn't really good at penalties and I was absolutely sure if CR7 scoring it even if he was there.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by imam07: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
swiz123:

Shey nah your shirt he removed? Yeye why are u crying on top someone u fit no see till the end of the world. Is it not that same goal Ronaldo off his shirt you dey cry on top since yesterday? you better be careful. All Barca fans dey cry because of that single goal and u saw someone happy because he scored the goal.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by leesha(f): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Ever Wondered why no English ref is goin to d world cup...? Now u know why.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by opesky74: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2018
emmybernard:
Let me help you out!!!!
FIFA’s decision came amid the ongoing tension between Britain and Russia.
Britain had accused Russia of poisoning ex-Russian spy, Sergei Skripal and his daughter in Salisbury, England.

The British Government followed the accusation up with the expulsion of 23 Russian diplomats.Britain’s foreign secretary, Boris Johnson, later announced the country’s decision that no British dignitaries or member of the royal family will attend the competition, to be held June 14-July 15.

Tell me something. You are joking right? Is that the reason? Guess you are really informed! You better stop peddling wrong information.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by NeeKlaus: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2018
leesha:
Ever Wondered why no English ref is goin to d world cup...? Now u know why.
Ignorance. No English referee will officiate at the World Cup because of the diplomatic tensions between England and Russia. The British withdrew all their officials for security reasons.

Even today that Arsenal plays CSKA in Moscow, no English fan is traveling. Knowledge is power.

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by funshoquadri: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Okay
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2018
livinbygrace:
There are scams everywhere in the world ,
You are right. Even some of the draws In UEFA na scam. Let me share you a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ5L5glGxrU
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by adewale6588(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2018
even if buffon was not given red card..

ronaldo dat i know will hit the net, even if buffon was double at the goal post... ronaldo will still net
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2018
kamossreal:
Pga football is not Table Tennis � okay there most be contact.. ...juve had a penalty dues to casmiro hand ball... .it was side looked by the ref.
During the first leg, Cudardo was brought down at dine minute in Turin but Refree didn't give penalty.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by innocential3032(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2018
This is the reason non of the english refree is going to the work cup
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by TEYA: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:
Controversial and undeserved penalty from a stupid referee.

Such stupid and biased decision can never happen against Madrid, but they allowed it happen to Juventus.

Juventus players were cheated and robbed.

If such a penalty was awarded to Barca, most of the people applauding the red's decision willnwail for two years
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Niyinficient(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2018
swiz123:

Coming from a pained assed Barca fan.....

Didnt your messi and barcelona celebrate your 'stolen' victory against Chelsea in 2009? Do you know how many times UEFA has robbed others for you?

You and the rest ranting here have no point.

I agree the ref shouldnt have given the penalty looking at the magnitude of the match...but it was a foul with the most minimal of all touches...but a foul is a foul. Then see the way Juventus players cornered the ref, with the Legend towering and shouting upon him...thats too violent.

And u said Ronaldo celebrated a tie winning goal? Bros, 'is' you ok?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by SlimChizzy4(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2018
nellybadas:
From a neutral point of view. Yes there was a shove from behind. But with the intensity and pressure of such a highly competitive game. You will require a much more convincing incident to give a penalty at stoppage time. To me it's poor refreeing. Knowing fully well that emotions were high. As if it wasn't enough he red carded the goal keeper. Well that's football for you. Full of controversies.
This bros jst too get sense, na the best comment wey I dn read here b this
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by babatee1985(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2018
holuphisayor:

the way you reason baffles me.
so, you mean uefa looking up to the ticket sales for the final event to become rich?

what happened to sponsorships, advertisement?

better stop thinking like a black man
Why should I stop thinking like a black man when I'm actually one? Are you a white man yourself? Idiot!!!

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Tonytonex(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
I Love That Ref. Best In The World.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by johnime: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
� 2006
� Zinedine Zidane sent off in his last career game.
✅ Gianluigi Buffon's team win on penalties.

� 2018
� Gianluigi Buffon sent off in his last UCL game.
✅ Zinedine Zidane's team win on penalties
giftlygifted:
Madrid vs Bayern (Red to Martinez first leg)
Madrid vs Bayern Bayern (Red to Vidal Second leg)
Madrid vs Juventus (Red to Cuadrado final)
Madrid vs PSG (Red to Verrati Second leg)
Madrid vs Juventus (Red to Dybala First leg)
Madrid vs Juventus (Red to Buffon 2nd leg)

No Champions League Finals since 2010/11 for Pep Guardiola, having spent £750m on transfers in that time.

Pep's transfer spend as a manager:

£340m+ in 4 seasons at Barcelona.
£185m+ in 3 seasons at Bayern Munich.
£500m+ in 2 years at Manchester City.

£1.025 Billion in 9 year

Despite the hundreds of millions of pounds spent, neither PSG nor Manchester City have managed to get further than Leeds United in the Champions League

Gianluigi Buffon in the Champions League:

� 117 matches
� 50 clean sheets

The greatest ever.

This is first time since 2010 that all Champions League semi-finalists will be from different countries. Variety.This will be the first time that the Champions League semi-finals will have a representative from England, Germany, Italy and Spain. Surprising.

The New FIFA rule is that when a penalty is given in added time, you do not give a red card but a yellow card.
Ronaldo is the biggest animal in football. He has scored in every UCL matches this season.

Real Madrid will forever be grateful having Ronaldo.

COW: Champion Of World

GOAT: Greatest Of All Time

BEAST: Best Ever Athlete Still Trending

DOG: Deliverer Of Goals
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Foodforthought: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barca fans make it look like Juve were going to qualify at the end of 90 minutes. ..it was level on aggregate. Automatically the next goal was crucial. Consider this...if that penalty was awarded to Juve at that moment no Barca fan would have complained. But they lost their own match and wanted Real to lose also
Consider again...let's say the Ref had overlooked that penalty would Barca fans not celebrate if Juve went on to score an extra time winner? Madrid got a penalty because they created a perfect chance to score and were dubiously denied. If Vasquez was not going to nod into an empty net why did Benatia touch him. ?
Buffon did not deny it was a foul...he said the ref should have ignored it. Why? Because of the momentIsn't that ridiculous? A foul in the 18 yard box is a penalty regardless of time or circumstance. No sentiments in football, I'm not even a Madrid fan

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by horia: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
swiz123:

and some FANatics would still speak against Messi.

#messi,,respect
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by adegoke93: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ronaldo was shown a red card vs bercelona for the same offence buffon committed.So what the fuss all about

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by leesha(f): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Ignorance. No English referee will officiate at the World Cup because of the diplomatic tensions between England and Russia. The British withdrew all their officials for security reasons.

Even today that Arsenal plays CSKA in Moscow, no English fan is traveling. Knowledge is power.

who b dis one wey dey quote me why don't u keep ya 'knowledge is power' nonsense to yaself... Mr 'knowledge'...
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Kaylexzy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Omojuwa just tweeted the below and his tweet suggests that the English referee Michael Oliver ruined Real Madrid vs Juventus's game tonight.

Omojuwa tweeted:

The referee blew a penalty against Juventus, then to make sure it is scored, he red cards their goalkeeper. Talk about getting the job done. proper English referee.

I'm still tryna wrap my head around why Barcelona fans are more pained than their Juve counterparts. Abeg, if a foul in the box isn't a penalty, i wonder what it would be. A goal kick maybe?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by leesha(f): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
NeeKlaus:

who b dis one wey dey quote me why don't u keep ya 'knowledge is power' nonsense to yaself... Mr 'knowledge'...
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Kaylexzy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Foodforthought:
Barca fans make it look like Juve were going to qualify at the end of 90 minutes. ..it was level on aggregate. Automatically the next goal was crucial. Consider this...if that penalty was awarded to Juve at that moment no Barca fan would have complained. But they lost their own match and wanted Real to lose also
Consider again...let's say the Ref had overlooked that penalty would Barca fans not celebrate if Juve went on to score an extra time winner? Madrid got a penalty because they created a perfect chance to score and were dubiously denied. If Vasquez was not going to nod into an empty net why did Benatia touch him. ?
Buffon did not deny it was a foul...he said the ref should have ignored it. Why? Because of the momentIsn't that ridiculous? A foul in the 18 yard box is a penalty regardless of time or circumstance. No sentiments in football, I'm not even a Madrid fan
Bros, may your days be long for this analysis!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Barcelona 2-0 Espanyol: Lionel Messi Dribbles An Espanyol Player, Fans React / Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.