Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,063 members, 7,977,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:18 PM

How To Fund Your Tetiary Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Fund Your Tetiary Education (385 Views)

Free Scholarship For Students In Lagos And Ogun State Tetiary Institutions / Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime / Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fund Your Tetiary Education by engrzion(m): 6:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Share This Post || Save a student from dropping out.

Funding your tertiary education!
Mr Zion i have finally gotten admission into school, thank you for all you have been doing for students, thanks for helping me have faith in myself, thanks for all your seminars but i dont have money to pay School fees and other fees. Kindly help me. I get this request from loads of students who flood my inbox to ask me for money. I help some but most atimes i cant help all because of commitments and other factors hence i decided to put up a seminar to address this issue once and for all.

Students drop out of school because they dont have money, many becasue they dont have a source of livelyhood, others lost their dad, mum, uncle or relative that was finicially supportive. Its hard to do school alone, its hard when you dont have support but I believe that every one should have equal access to education despite their financial background. I paid my way through HND in petroleum training institute effurun, where I studied electrical engineering (Electronic and telecoms).
I will be taking students through ways they can also so the same. This seminar is borne out of the need to help students from finicially disadvantaged backgrounds and also finicially enlighten those from rich homes.

You would learn
How to access scholarships
Service business you can start as a student
How to build relationship, social and mental capital
Banks that help you
Maximizing Your talent/gift & lots more

Tag a student who should be at this event. It's totally FREE. See flier for more information. Call Jessica on 08137506467 to Reserve your seats.... It's FREE but we have only 40 seats available.

When you SHARE this post, you have made a commitment to help a student. It also says something about you that you believe in the future of our great students. Share this post NOW, a student in your Timeline may need this.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Control In A Computerized Accounting System (a Case Study Of First Ban / Trespass To Property / Cant Stop Collecting Tuition Fee In Nigeria, Its All Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.