Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,873 members, 7,980,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:53 AM

Love! Look What You Made Me Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love! Look What You Made Me Do. (554 Views)

It's The Season Of Love Look Snitching And Beautiful With Your Desired Body Goa / I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! / Look! What This Lady Wore In The Market That Got Mothers Talking -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love! Look What You Made Me Do. by engrzion(m): 6:17am On Apr 12, 2018
We need more people to counsel our young ones as we seem to be doing little or nothing to check this menace of suicide amongst teenagers because of what they call love. I really don't mean to judge any teenager or to question their feelings but I am keen to challenge elders to rise up and become mentors to teenagers not tormentors, we need more people to teach sex education, we need to mentor our boys on the need to respect a woman and not rape, we need to teach our young girls the difference between lust, infatuation and love.

The moral bankruptcy in the society is really high, all they see is people kissing, romance shows etc.
Yes! You have raised your own child well, he/she has the ethos and moral values of a true believer, you sent them to the best schools etc but if you don't care for and mentor the child in the ghetto, the society is not still free. I was in iyara the other day to talk to a group of boys who already have gone way too far in the use of hard drugs and what we call igbo(Marijuana) and all they said to me was "bros if you talk finish you go commot, when we go see another bros like you for the area to reason us".
This is a clarion call to you, it's a call for action, it's a call to save our generation and the next, it's not a call to preach or condemn, it's a call to mentor, a call to uphold, a call to believe so much in a bad boy/girl that you are willing to sacrifice the time to make him a good boy /girl.
It's easy to say children of these days are bad, they are spoilt, in our time it was not like this, but the question is : what have you done? who have you mentored, who have you corrected. We can do more.
So in the name of love a teenager committed suicide in a secondary school we all know, all in the name of love teenagers now disrespect Elders, have casual sex, have no regard for virginity.What has love made us do?

The society is the way it is not because people are violent but because too many people are silent. Use this platform to give your piece of advice to teenagers, drop a comment, share this post! It starts with you.

(1) (Reply)

I Miss Being Kissed, Touched – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / Strange Similarities Between Male And Female Instruments / 5 Foods You Must Eat Before Cex [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.