Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,877 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:17 PM

Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other (1506 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2018
Daughter of former Oyo state governor, Rashidi Ladoja and media personality Grace Ladoja has revealed that she and her father are no longer estranged.

The media personality took to Instagram to share the news that she has decided to let whatever issues she had with her father and move on.

She wrote,

“Father & Daughter pt2 it took me 27 years to be cool with my Dad. I realized parents are only human, not perfect or God level. I tried to find a friend in him so that’s what we became.”

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/grace-ladoja-reconciles-with-father-stargist/

Lalasticlala
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2018
I don't blame her sometimes men can become the living devil in your life sad
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I don't blame her sometimes men can become the living devil in your life sad

Oh no

From experience?
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Oh no

From experience?
Men are aggressive they see it as boasting their ego...... which is bad

1 Like

Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

I now know
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by thorpido(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
How about the ones who have such wonderful relationships with their daughters?

How about women who dumped their babies in the refuse dump or the ones who left their child and went away with another man?

Na wa with generalisation o. undecided
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by Lipscomb(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Hope that is not ladoja house shocked
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2018
thorpido:
How about the ones who have such wonderful relationships with their daughters?

How about women who dumped their babies in the refuse dump or the ones who left their child and went away with another man?

Na wa with generalisation o. undecided
I know you're having you're recently having a nightmares from your sleep....... but that doesn't justify the fact that you should dump all this trash into my life undecided I didn't asked for that sad

1 Like

Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by thorpido(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I know you're having you're recently having a nightmares from your sleep....... but that doesn't justify the fact that you should dump all this trash into my life undecided I didn't asked for that sad
undecided
Go back to sleep.
You got issues.
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by Hector09(m): 7:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Its only here in Nigeria that we value parental hood
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by thorpido(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Hector09:
Its only here in Nigeria that we value parental hood
Are you sure?
Visit other countries bro.
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2018
thorpido:
undecided Go back to sleep. You got issues.

1 Like

Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by akonibobo: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2018
pele
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by thorpido(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66643081][/quote]Nairaland kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
thorpido:
Nairaland kids.

Where are they? tongue
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by jumobi1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lipscomb:
Hope that is not ladoja house shocked

You hope he lives in a mega luxurious mansion?
Re: Former Oyo State Governor Rashidi Ladoja And Daughter Make Peace With Each Other by thorpido(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Where are they? tongue
They are scattered on this forum.One is up there.

(1) (Reply)

UN Speaks On Buhari’s Fight Against Corruption / Nigerian Man Who Protested Alone In Australia Delivers A Strong Message (video) / Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.