Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,467 members, 7,917,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc (437 Views)

6-Year Single Term: Atiku Said Lawmakers Threw Away Baby With Bath Water / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days / Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc by kboylee: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2018
Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidence

President Buhari was misquoted on second term ambition – Media Aide
Mr. Femi Adesina, special assistant (media and publicity) to President Muhammadu Buhari, has denied speculations making the rounds that the President promised to stay in office only for a single term of four years.

The presidential spokesman, described as a ‘misquote,’ a report that his principal had pledged to serve for only one term.

Adesina made the clarification on Buhari’s second term ambition, while speaking on a Channels television programme, via Skype, from London, yesterday.

“No, that’s a misquote, he was never, never quoted that way.

If there is anything on record like that, it is a misquote because I was with him in South Africa when that issue came when he said, oh, he wished he had become president at the time he was a military governor; that he would have done a lot for Nigeria.

“And the other happened in 2011. When he was running in 2011 he said, yes he would be a president for one term. But did he win in that year? No

FULL NEWS:https://naijacoolspot.com.ng/nigeria-breaking-newsbuhari-never-promised-run-single-term-presidency/

Re: Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc by Ebios(m): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Whether he did not say it or he said it but now denying MAKES NO DIFFERENCE BECAUSE HIS WIFE,THE AREWA YOUTHS, AND MANY NORTHERNERS ARE READY TO CARRY HIS LOADS BACK TO DAURA come 2019 after his shameful defeat...

But any attempt to rig the elections or not to concede defeat like GEJ, HOLY GHOSSSSSSSTTTTT........,...........,................,FIRE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc by papoudaupolos: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Whatever, it's good he is again.
Re: Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc by izombie(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2018
This bubu can deny his manhood. All buhari has done since he became president is to blame and deny. Blame and deny.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc by merit455(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2018
APC SHAME
Re: Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc by Solidkay(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2018
Awon werey 100% Jatijati.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc by fergie001: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2018

“And the other happened in 2011. When he was running in 2011 he said, yes he would be a president for one term. But did he win in that year? No

What Pastor Femi Adesina is saying is that if Buhari had won in 2011,he would have honoured his one-term agreement.....

And in 2015 that he won,he didn't make the promise?

Chai,see my 12-year-old cousin laughing at me like I made the statement myself.....

O ma gaa oooooo

Re: Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Who is deceiving you. Repent now!
Re: Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc by Bishop000(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Whether he said it or not it is inconsequential... He should prepare to retire to Daura
Re: Nigeria Breaking News Buhari Never Promised To Run For A Single Term – Presidenc by uwa1(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2018
Femi Adesina!!!! Fear God na...

(1) (Reply)

Pandemonium As Shiites Take On Police In Abuja / Omo-agege: I Can’t Be Under Arrest, For What Purpose? / Ba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.