Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Don't Take(tramadol) It May Lead You To Your Grave? Omo Science Student!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Take(tramadol) It May Lead You To Your Grave? Omo Science Student!!! (1028 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex / I Take Tramadol To Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Take(tramadol) It May Lead You To Your Grave? Omo Science Student!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Let me lecture you about the dangers of taking Tramadol a sex enhancer drug that you don't know before if you taken it.

Tramadol contains a high level of morphine which one can easily get addicted to.

Don't go and take Tramadol and go to climb on top someone's daughter with your long erect and stiff phallus because you want to last for eternity.

Tramadol can make you have seizures that will leave you jerking and drooling like you are epileptic for some minutes.

And of course there is a very high risk of poking someone's daughter to death with your drug induced hard phallus.

There are better things to do in life than to keep popping tramadol to prove to anything in skirt that you re a Godzilla.

Don't let these women use their mouth to kill you.

You no be jacki or awon omo science student na.

If you want to last forever,go and read your Bible or worship whatever you serve than taking tramadol.

Stop experimenting with Tramadol a sex enhancer drug it kills.

Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd 44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Take(tramadol) It May Lead You To Your Grave? Omo Science Student!!! by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2018
i only use it to relieve pain, and it works perfectly fine.it baffles me when I hear that people use it as a sex enhancer,because anytime I uses it I don't feel anything.even if a lady is stark naked in front of me ,I won't feel sh*t.well it depends on d body though

1 Like

Re: Don't Take(tramadol) It May Lead You To Your Grave? Omo Science Student!!! by bjayx: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2018
Tramado makes me dull n sleep like a baby...my body tho
Re: Don't Take(tramadol) It May Lead You To Your Grave? Omo Science Student!!! by habsydiamond(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
I use five tablets every morning.....B4 u start shouting....I don't use it as tablets oooo....I usually grind it and use it to rub my face like powder.... grin grin grin it works magic mehn....
Re: Don't Take(tramadol) It May Lead You To Your Grave? Omo Science Student!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2018

This Life Is Not Hard... You All Just Make It Hard For Yourself...

You Dont Need Tramadol...

Start Chewing Gum while Having Sex... You Will Be Surprised How Long You Will Last...

Although It Doesnt Work Well With Calabar Girls...
Re: Don't Take(tramadol) It May Lead You To Your Grave? Omo Science Student!!! by bentwain: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
I don't think I can leave tramadol ooo. The last babe I bang is still calling my phone... Let me stop here cos she calling now
Re: Don't Take(tramadol) It May Lead You To Your Grave? Omo Science Student!!! by AstroG: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
TM,Codeine and Ref is bae...
grin grin grin grin
Am in love with them kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Police Officer Catches Lover In Bed With Another Man, This Happened / My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys / Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.