Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,579 members, 7,905,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography (1282 Views)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Infinix Hot 5,your Experience So Far.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by kasim1: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
sureinfo:
If we are talking smart phone for photography I think you should be calling the phantom 8,thats a device with a legendary camera
are yiu sure if what you are saying? Optical zoom is the issue on board go gt ur zero v
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by kasim1: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
obamaweezy:
How much is the current selling price of the device?
check jumia or slotl
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by kasim1: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
obamaweezy:

How much did u obtain it, if I am correct, that is the pro version ryt?
check official sutet
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by kasim1: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kingbaddolee:
sometimes I get confused sef if the phone is actually that price because when it came out, I was expecting nothing less Dan 200k coz of its specification
that is infinix for u
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by kasim1: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
obamaweezy:

OK, and the normal series is 64gb. Thanks for the light up
yea
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by kasim1: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
geekdigital:

More than a flagship..The portrait expert is great
let them know
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by zamanient: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kingbaddolee:

Around 115k in slot
let him visit slot, jumia
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by zamanient: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
geekdigital:

Pls check d YouTube review by fisayo fosudo..Zero5 kills it
he killed it
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by zamanient: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
geekdigital:

Yea , its of 2 diff variant..the 64 and 128gb
portrait master
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by zamanient: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Geekhabeeb:

Wow..keep saving grin
yea
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by zamanient: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
geekdigital:

One of my favorite features..esp nowadays that one is allowed to save game and apps on sd card
128gb will solve the issue
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by zamanient: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
geekdigital:

The Bordeaux red looks good with the white bezels
i prefer black
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by zamanient: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
GeneralBlaze:
What's even the difference between infinix zero,note and S phones?
check the specs and see
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by zamanient: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
kasim1:
optical zoom
yea man

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Backup / Transfer Whatsapp Chat From One Phone To Another / Sold sold Perfectly Working Infinix Hot 6pro For Sale sold / ss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.