Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,970 members, 7,909,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Attention To All Nysc 2018 Batch B - This Is A Must Read - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Attention To All Nysc 2018 Batch B - This Is A Must Read (822 Views)

Nysc Batch B This Information Is For You / 18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention To All Nysc 2018 Batch B - This Is A Must Read by apeiron24(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2018
Attention!

Scammers and hungry people are everywhere. They know you are desperate and feeling worried about the call-up letter and they will use that as an advantage. You have to calm down and show you are in control. If the call-up letter is out, you will know. Worries, hot body, stress and tensions will not change where you have been deployed to. Please calm down and be in control.

You have been posted already and all these worries won't change it when the call up letter arrives.

According to the official time table for NYSC 2018 Batch A,

"Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions (stream I) 12th - 15th April, 2018"

You and I should know that the officials don't always follow the Calendar in this part of the world. (Due to some reasons we cannot know)

But i can assure you that the Call-Up letter will be out any moment from now. Please stay calm and stay with us

#nysc_corpersforum
#corpersforum24

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Crazyman
Yokiti
Ogbeche77

Re: Attention To All Nysc 2018 Batch B - This Is A Must Read by CorperShop(f): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2018
apeiron24:
Attention!

Scammers and hungry people are everywhere. They know you are desperate and feeling worried about the call-up letter and they will use that as an advantage. You have to calm down and show you are in control. If the call-up letter is out, you will know. Worries, hot body, stress and tensions will not change where you have been deployed to. Please calm down and be in control.

You have been posted already and all these worries won't change it when the call up letter arrives.

According to the official time table for NYSC 2018 Batch A,

You and I should know that the officials don't always follow the Calendar in this part of the world. (Due to some reasons we cannot know)

But i can assure you that the Call-Up letter will be out any moment from now. Please stay calm and stay with us

#nysc_corpersforum
#corpersforum24

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Crazyman
Yokiti
Ogbeche77

Nice one Op�

(1) (Reply)

Batch B Corpers: Was Anyone Posted To Private Institution? / JUST Arriving Corpers Under Punishment...LMAO...Na By Force? / NYSC To Prospective Corps Members: It’s Now N4,000 Per Call-up Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.