Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,895 members, 7,931,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (61141 Views)

Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
columbus007:
epa koyor o cheesy

Owese' Oweii-wen

Doomo'

e' yan ze ekpee grin
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Blessinq1(f): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
binsanni:
hmmm if this guy punch person eh cry cry cry cry cry
Lmao..nah straight to mortuary gan
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by LordBuchi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:
He should be ashamed. He was as ineffective as a flaccid d!ck for well over 85 minutes. Only to score a penalty and he's whipping his shirt off like someone who dribbled the whole world to score a winning goal in a final.

He should be thankful to Lucas Vazquez for that clever fall

P.S. If you are a Ronaldo fangirl and want to counteract my assertion, do so intelligently. Don't fly at me like a street urchin with useless insults. Me too sabi use gutter lingua.
Jealousy go quench!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by binsanni(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Blessinq1:
Lmao..nah straight to mortuary gan
abi oh
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
flackoFlint:
how can you say he was ineffectively... That guy made several attempts, about 5 players were given card cause of him...
If you wanna know what ineffective means, pls watch how messi performed against roma

grin lol on Messi against Roma comment

It was Ronaldo's attempt of assisting Vasquez that even led to the penalty award, some people sef undecided e be like na back of TV dem dey watch sef

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
samzzycash:
he should be ashamed celebrating sending his team to semi final.. The way some people reason eeh wetin concern a player with the emotions of opposing team..
He’s right. Stop sucking ronaldo’s Dickkkk for once abeg
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
nelsonebby:

He’s right. Stop sucking ronaldo’s Dickkkk for once abeg
until you can explain to me how he is right.
otherwise you are just a sore loser
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by abimbawealth(f): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Niyinficient:

What? undecided undecided
Water ni
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Slavetotherithm(f): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yuck. He's too lean.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by ibez007(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
srclark:
any day any time i give zidane my respect he walked out of the pitch cause he knew the win was not deserved .Even if the penalty was deserved why did the referee have to give buffon red card atleast he his the captain he can talk to the referee cause he represents his team straight red that made it obvious the referee wanted madrid to win
sentiment is a dangerous illness o, can't you see Buffon's reaction? He was Head-Butting the Ref, Even Cr7 being the present World Best get 5 Matches banned for such an act early this very Season. Mind U, Hating is a highly Contagious Erruxiz.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by salesforce: 1:45am On Apr 13, 2018
good
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by srclark: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2018
ibez007:
sentiment is a dangerous illness o, can't you see Buffon's reaction? He was Head-Butting the Ref, Even Cr7 being the present World Best get 5 Matches banned for such an act early this very Season. Mind U, Hating is a highly Contagious Erruxiz.
English referees are bleeped up that is why you see they dont use them in world cup that much an Italian referee wold have let that slide.Am happy the whole situation did not escalate similar incidents have led to stampede fighting and loss of life .
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by ibez007(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2018
srclark:
English referees are bleeped up that is why you see they dont use them in world cup that much an Italian referee wold have let that slide.Am happy the whole situation did not escalate similar incidents have led to stampede fighting and loss of life .
so, are u now telling me that of Cr7 too was officiate by an English Ref. Buffon was wrong. That's all.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Arsenalholic:
I am not a glry hunter. I have supported Arsenal since the early 'OOs so I have seen my team doing well too.

The person who needs healing is you. For thinking everyone should support teams like Real Madrid and Barca ot jump about to oil money bags like Chelsea, City and PSG

Lol! typical Arsenal fan....belittling other club success by attributing to one thing or the other. If truly you have been following Arsenal since, you will know that there are success factors and indicators. Oil moneys are indicators that could be factors. For you to be successful, there are factors....but as an Arsenal fan you ar blind to those factors. I fully support Chelsea and Madrid, the former has been the ideal club in achieving success, always changing its parameters for success as the needs arise....same goes for the former who, for donkey years, have been an icon of football glory.

What can you say about your club? lets even say, over the last 15 years!

You see now that not just you who needs healing but perhaps all your fellow gunners. grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
[s]
Niyinficient:

Lol! typical Arsenal fan....belittling other club success by attributing to one thing or the other. If truly you have been following Arsenal since, you will know that there are success factors and indicators. Oil moneys are indicators that could be factors. For you to be successful, there are factors....but as an Arsenal fan you ar blind to those factors. I fully support Chelsea and Madrid, the former has been the ideal club in achieving success, always changing its parameters for success as the needs arise....same goes for the former who, for donkey years, have been an icon of football glory.

What can you say about your club? lets even say, over the last 15 years!

You see now that not just you who needs healing but perhaps all your fellow gunners. grin grin
[/s] You're truly a simpleton and very thick-headed.

There's no need tasking my fingers over someone like you. Good daym
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Arsenalholic:
[s][/s] You're truly a simpleton and very thick-headed.

There's no need tasking my fingers over someone like you. Good daym

Kids everywhere....you cant even respond to a logical/rational explanation....you chose to insult instead. Its ok. Thats the beauty of the internet.....leverage for kids.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
Niyinficient:

Kids everywhere....you cant even respond to a logical/rational explanation....you chose to insult instead. Its ok. Thats the beauty of the internet.....leverage for kids.
Yes grandpa bean, it's a leverage for kids. Since you know that why show up on it?

You should be rockin' some tobacco loaded in your fat pipe, while leafing through magazines from the 50s (or ye are not as ol' as that?).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
Ronaldo and humility?!
What have you been smoking?
ur smelly anus, so messi is humble?
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Spain007(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
binsanni:

The guy fit no get better punch..but if u say kick YEAH
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Spain007(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
binsanni:

The guy fit no get better punch..but if u say kick YEAH
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
samzzycash:
Jesus. If his punch should land on my face I go dye
What's the essence of Jesus u mentioned now?
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
ArcToyin:

What's the essence of Jesus u mentioned now?
Jesus I can't believe someone is quoting a comment a made 2months ago. Not even for something reasonable. You be enemy of progress?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.