Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Photos (699 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday / Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Photos by reportnaija(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2018

Ufuoma McDermott celebrates Wedding Anniversary

Ufuoma McDermott celebrated her 8th wedding anniversary to her husband Steven McDermott yesterday.

The couple got married in 2010.

They have two lovely kids, Kesiena Alize and Isio Jared.

Ufuoma McDermott had a photo session shot by Ebenezer Dada which she tagged #100ShadesOfUfuoma to mark the anniversary,

She captioned a photo with:

Today is my official #WeddingAnniversary
This day 8 years ago, my husband and I, together with a few friends signed the dotted lines at the Ikoyi registry.
8 years gone. 80 more to go

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/12/actress-ufuoma-mcdermott-celebrates-wedding-anniversary-with-beautiful-photos/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Photos by itspzpics(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2018
Sweet angel

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Shows Massive Underboobs In Matching Black Crop Top And Hotpants / How Two Brothers Died While Playing In Their Mum’s Freezer – Witness / BBNAIJA 2018: Miracle’s First Message After Crowned Winner Of The 90days 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.