Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,016 members, 7,899,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos (27862 Views)

MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya / "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin / Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Angelanest: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
According to multiple reports, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Delta state, High Chief Michael Johnny, has put a smile on the face of one of his aides after reportedly giving him a new car to show appreciation for his loyalty.

Chief Jonny Michael, who is said to be one of the richest Youth Leaders in Niger Delta gave out this brand new car to his aide yesterday and also promised to complete two apartments for two others on his birthday in July 2019.

Chief Michael Johnny, a Niger Delta activist was the former Chairman of the Chevron sponsored Egbema Gbaramatu Communities Development Foundation (EGCDF).

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/chief-jonny-michael-gives-brand-new-car-to-his-aide-in-delta-state.html

2 Shares

Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Angelanest: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol sorry Nigerians, you people really live in shithole.

Thank God for developed Nations.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Reichtag(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Who the Bleep stole my ftc?�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by vicdom(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
[center][/center]
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by coldsummer: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
The first thing anyone that wants to be Nigeria's "messiah' "must" do is to freeze 'all' assets belonging to politicians and their associates and do 'forensic auditing', any asset or money you cannot account for will automatically become "State property". Until every Nigerian understands that politics isn't a money making venture, development and progress will continue to evade us like a bad marksman aiming at a target....... angry

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by tokrizy: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
dats his luck..
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

Youth leader in Niger-Delta parlance is not the same as Youth leader in the normal context.
Youth leader is simply a euphemism for militant.

So OP is he an APC chieftain or a persona-laundered militant?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by ojmaroni247(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nice 2015
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by FanYogo1(f): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Deltans Buy Car For Their APC Chieftain's Aide In Delta State. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by 3Geez(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Government money
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by joseo: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
y
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Tk4all(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
front page with no comments. is ok
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by vastolord4(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
God of god's and Lord of lords. Pls answer my prayers..

1 Like

Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by FisifunKododada: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
cheesy Wow - did the APC cheiftain sleep with the aide's wife? cheesy
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by graphicsgal3000(f): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
and I'm here struggling cry

click here to chat with me and get any kind of graphic design work done at really cheap rates
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Ogbenisoft28(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is 2017 Camry Bro
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by 0monnak0da: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
How is that brand new? Is it 2018 or 2017 0r 2016?

1 Like

Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by ojmaroni247(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nice 2015,. Meanwhile click the link for available used cars and trucks in Portharcourt for sale. https://www.nairaland.com/ojmaroni247 There is a Benz 814 mini-Truck open back truck for 1.350m
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by diablos: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dude just got 200% more loyalty from his boy. Thats how the south roll.

1 Like

Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
OK
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Jalal(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
More like former pdp militant turned apc chieftain where else can he explain how he got stinking rich.
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Youth leader in Niger-Delta parlance is not the same as Youth leader in the normal context.
Youth leader is simply a euphemism for militant.

So OP is he an APC chieftain or a persona-laundered militant?
If u nor get money, hide ur face
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Obierika(m): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Being a Chieftain of a political party in Nigeria means that you have unfettered access to funds of the party to do as you wish
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Emytexboy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Are you not tired of adultery, fornication, stealing, gossip,strive, envy,jealousy lust of the mind,evil thought, etc? repent now! for Jesus says in Rev 22:12, I am coming very soon! to pay every one according he has done. if you did well, you will be rewarded, but if you spent all your life committing sin,you will be judged and thrown into the lake of fire, that's not the will of God over you, for he Love's you so much, John 3:16
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yungaarti:
Hello Guys.
Pls I Need To Pay My Fees And The Semester Is Almst Over.
Pls Help Me Friends.

I don't know how to use the banking systems.. u will need to come collect the money cash.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by vertueptime: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yungaarti:
Hello Guys.
Pls Help Me Friends.

E-begger
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Send me nudes I will help
Yungaarti:
Hello Guys.
Pls Help Me Friends.
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by goodvision12(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
In as much as i am happy for the guy this is tax payers money that should be used to better the lives of well meaning nigerians.This kind of thing cannot happen in developed or civilized society.This cointry still have a long way to go.
Re: Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos by Follygunners: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ok ok... what does he do for a living other than being the head of supposedly Non-Profit org.? So this org. is Chevron sponsored and all the money given to it are supposed to be used for the community development, right?

And we all know how wretched these places are. So sad how we as a people will never learn from anything. The pple will now start blaming the gov't for everything. undecided

But, how will our nation develop or progress when we have folks like these? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) / Tribunal Dismisses EU’s Report On 2023 Elections Tendered By Obi, LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.