Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,822 members, 7,886,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Have A Great Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Great Business Idea (395 Views)

10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do / Make Huge Profit From This Great Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Great Business Idea by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
I am looking for a partner who:

1. Is well connected and knows a lot of business owners, or

2. Is very good at marketing to business owners (Offline marketing like submitting proposals, word of mouth, etc)

If you're that person, send me an email: patrickokunima(at)gmail.com

It's an idea with a lot of prospects and has the capacity to generate millions of naira annually.

Also, it's not capital intensive. The only thing required is a website and a little advertising budget.

The business has to do with providing qualified staff to small and medium-sized companies. I will not give more details here.
Re: I Have A Great Business Idea by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2018
Still Open.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Residual Income / Again, Cbn Urges Nigerians To Treat Naira With Respect / Skrill Needed. Please Contact Me If You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.