Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,792 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

"I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader (22659 Views)

Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) / Sani Garba Gusau, Zamfara Governorship Aspirant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:
And so what?
And you are still having mouth to talk

The military did not even torture you very well, if not, your leg and hand supposed to be broken
If you see black, you will Call it white.
Are you a human with conscience?

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 13, 2018
the hell midget & his apc cohorts are bloody desperadoes!

#I STAND WITH DANJUMA!
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by holyfather(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2018
This is how they used the utobo girl against Apostle johnson suleman
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by holyfather(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Elder4sure:
When Apostle Suleiman spoke against Fulani's herdsmen, the same maggot midget hell roof high paid one jarlot to frame him up........APC una see una lives? God will continue to expose all of you and shame you for ever.
Exactly!
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by pennylland: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2018
THE WHOLE COUNTRY HAS BEEN SCAM,BUT DURING JONATHAN NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN EVEN AFTER BEING CRITICIZE THEN
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by eddyslim(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:
And so what?

The military did not even torture you very well, if not, your leg and hand supposed to be broken
Shame on you, asslicker...
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Adekdammy: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:
And so what?

May you experience worse
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by BlueScholar(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2018
cry this is sad
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by pennylland: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2018
DURING JONATHAN EVEN LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN CAN CRITICIZE HIM JONATHAN AND GO HOME WITHOUT ANY ATTACK BY POLICE,EFFC OR ARMY

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2018
MisterSols:
Is that the whole truth?

Don't mind him. They knew that wailers and power hungry PDP miscreants would swallow it hook, line and sinker.
Didn't he kill? Why single him out? Are politicians not using miscreants like this to commit murder allow the time?
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by ebakhaiyhe(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2018
holyfather:

Exactly!
My brother it is obvious that this government want to cage all of us.
I remember the late Sunny Okosun song, "which way Nigeria, which way to go".
How long will this government continue to fool themselves and the nation. God help us

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Mynightmare: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:
And so what?

The evil you support will visit you one day
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by ntebong: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Before it was Dino , we clap because it was that rascal Dino and we do not like him let them frame him up and hanged him , now is distinguished Senator Sani , whose know next. The earlier Nigerians wake up to this charade the better for all of us otherwise one day we will woke up to see our freedom is gone.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by holyfather(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2018
ebakhaiyhe:

My brother it is obvious that this government want to cage all of us.
I remember the late Sunny Okosun song, "which way Nigeria, which way to go".
How long will this government continue to fool themselves and the nation. God help us
Only those that choose to be fooled are fooled.
We know what they're doing but time works in mysterious ways. Time will tell.
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Claumy2(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2018
without mincing words, 6uhari is a murderer...
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by joe120120(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Deji63: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2018
Men this is crazy! What's our great Nigeria turning into?
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by mikejimm: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh!

You think Buhari love seeing blood so much? Just make El-rufai Nigeria's president and you will understand that Buhari is still doing his apprenticeship in devil's workshop.

I concur! you are very right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by babaireti(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
We can no longer trust anybody again,lies lies lies everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims / Oyetola: Osun Will Deliver One Million Votes For Tinubu / Only Five States Can Build Over 100 Km Of Electricity Transmission Lines - EMRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.