Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,257 members, 7,891,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed (789 Views)

Entrepreneurship Goes Beyond Having A Great Idea / I Have A Great Idea: Serious-minded Investor Needed! / Great Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by Panacea1: 5:59pm On May 13, 2010
Goodday everyone,

I'm sorry I have to do this anonymously, it is for 'safety' measures. Presently, I'm a mid-level management staff in a leading Newspaper outfit who wants to break out on his own.

I have a business idea I've been nursing for like two years now. I want it kicked off this year, but I can't do it alone because of start-up capital. Though I work and try as much as possible to save towards kicking it off, I've not been able to raise enough capital to get it started, and I don't want to borrow to start the business too.

Therefore, I need an investor that can provide an office space [not too big] that can seat at least 5 people, and invest a minimum of N500, 000 for take off.

Profit or loss will be shared on a 60:40 basis [Idea originator : Investor]. Investor won't have to do anything than be a key member of the Board of Directors of the company when registered. He/She could be in Nigeria or abroad, no problem, as I will handle the business end to the best standard.

Serious minded investor should send me a mail at panacea.executive@yahoo.com stating intent, short introduction of self, religion and present occupation.

I'll surely get back to you.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation

Panacea 1
Re: I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by snowdrops(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2010
Unknown idea promising heaven and earth.

Hmmm, I smell a fish.
Re: I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by Odunnu: 7:06pm On May 13, 2010
. . .my fear is dat a lone fisherman myt fall 4ds bait.
Hi Snow,wht happnd?hvnt heard frm u lately!Hop u r gud?
Re: I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by Odunnu: 7:07pm On May 13, 2010
Re: I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by Odunnu: 7:08pm On May 13, 2010
Re: I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by snowdrops(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2010
Hi Odunnu. Nice to hear from you. How are you doing. I thought you have been very busy with work and studies. I havent been to scrabble thread for sometime. How life. Hope you are coping ok.
Re: I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by snowdrops(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2010
Hi Odunnu. Nice to hear from you. How are you doing. I thought you have been very busy with work and studies. I havent been to scrabble thread for sometime. How life. Hope you are coping ok.
Re: I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by Panacea1: 1:31pm On May 14, 2010
Hi Snowdrops and Odunnu, you don't have to criticize this idea unnecessarily since you don't know me and don't know what this idea is all about. If you're interested, follow the instructions and we'll sit down and negotiate face-to-face in Lagos.

I don't blame you for the criticism though, this is the kind of situation the few right-thinking Nigerians left have found ourselves. And it's not your fault really, you have every reason to feel that way.

I'll be glad to invite you to see this product when it finally hit the market.

Serious-minded investors please contact me at panacea.executive@yahoo.com.   

Thank you.
Re: I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by AjanleKoko: 6:18pm On May 14, 2010
Moving this to the Business Section.
Re: I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by iregen2(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2010
At least you should give more details about the nature of the business,
Re: I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by Panacea1: 11:49pm On May 20, 2010
iregen2:

At least you should give more details about the nature of the business,

Iregen, thanks for your observation. I'll be willing to give you all the details if you'll just follow the instructions; show you're interested and contact me at panacea.executive@yahoo.com.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Re: I Have A Great Idea: Investor Needed by DrKitaun(m): 2:30am On May 23, 2010
Why are the Mods not doing their jobs?

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Filling Station For Sale, Along Iju Road , Agege-pencinema / How To Create A Facebook Store Into Your Facebook Profile Freely / How To Keep Ur Skin Young Smooth & Radiant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.