Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe (36359 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by NnamdiChidi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
amprat:
Am I the only one that noticed that the man's English grammar needs help?
yes but u understood wat he wrote
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
itspzpics:
Mercy Aigbe’s estranged husband congratulates actor Gabriel Afolayan, Diss ex wife.

Mercy Aigbe’s estranged husband congratulates actor Gabriel Afolayan on his marriage to a good wife and not a pretending prostitute. See screenshots below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/mercy-aigbes-estranged-husband-congratulates-actor-gabriel-afolayan-diss-ex-wife/

This estranged hubby is kinda mad, move on u will not.
Abeg dnt decree in to this newly wedded couple, alakoba oshi
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by petitejolie(f): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
amprat:
as in Ehnnnn! may b mercy found someone who writes better english
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Bishop:

I we reports you for funny me....unugo
Lol.
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by vhatpweetygurl(f): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
You are BROSTITUDE,simply because she didn't allow you kill her with your beatings and egoistic,patriachial sense of ownership she is called names.Radarada Nig limited oga parkwell she issa sweet shumtin that stood her grounds in the face of DV.person that beats his wife,if it were to be in saner clime you are suppose to be behind bars.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Icon79(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
KPOM!

Some women can be evil but I am not a big fan of washing your dirty laundry in public.

O pari

BleSSedMee:
I 'we' not take this. Lol.

Move on already Oga.
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by solacegist: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Headies 2018 Nominees List: Davido Leads With 6 Nominations, Maleekberry Nominated As Next Rated
http://delenewsonline.com/headies-2018-nominees-list-davido-leads-with-6-nominations/
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by seangy4konji: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
we still got the message...English or no english.

Dem deh use english collect money from bank abi as a yoruba man na by force to speak am?
amprat:
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by seunak2016: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
when this man get plenty money, I heard he bought 2 cars for merci that time, now the cash is not as big as before the wife is looking outside. never use money impress a lady moral of the lesson
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by enuelsmith: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
dammyd46:

Me self I see am o.... "we" instead of "will"..
He also wrote "ones" instead of "once"
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by mowapa(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
amprat:

Proven beyond doubt, his grammer sucks.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Meekdon: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
smiley
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Gosh sthn needs to be done abt subpar teachers in public schools. What is this one writing?
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Meekdon: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
janellemonae:
Gosh sthn needs to be done abt subpar teachers in public schools. What is this one writing?
smiley
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
seunak2016:
when this man get plenty money, I heard he bought 2 cars for merci that time, now the cash is not as big as before the wife is looking outside. never use money impress a lady moral of the lesson

It's very clear she was after his money, cos I don't get the attraction. Mxm.
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
amprat:

If the wife too is the trouble type, the kind shade e go get with his grammar will be epic.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by lighternote: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
amprat:

"Ones" again, you're not alone. grin

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Brightgem(f): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
freakcin:
His use of English actually made me feel dizzy for 3 seconds! I am not joking!

What was he tryna say again?
acshually he was praying to the marriage! Just incase u missed that part.
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by loluadebayo: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
"ones" again. He needs help
dammyd46:

Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by grandstar(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Was he a saint during marriage?

Mr sanctimous
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by esbjaygmailco(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
amprat:

My brother..... that English can kill
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Haklam: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Baba stop complaining you should have known what you were signing up for before you married mercy. it wasn't as if you did not marry her a prostitute yourself .she is an actress na and she has to leave up to standard but your one hotel business can't provide that so she had
to use her bleached body to get what she wants so can you just shut the f**k up.
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by charlesazeh(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
dammyd46:

What about the ones again
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Kotodoctor: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
amprat:

Languages are meant for communication, of which English is one.

Weather he use sign or symbols is irrelevant. Did he communicate his message and did everyone understand.

Higher reason is still simple basic reason.
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Yeminace(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Who send you go marry actress, you know know millions of guys lusting after them?
Re: Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe by Seun360(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
wellmax:
Lanre, I have free copies of this book, come and get yours

This book still dey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon / Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.