Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,865 members, 7,879,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is N-power Build Actually Going On!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is N-power Build Actually Going On!!!!! (716 Views)

How Much Is N-power Health Salary / In Figures, This Is N-power In Gombe State. / Where Is N-power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is N-power Build Actually Going On!!!!! by adescopy(m): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2018
I am one of the beneficiaries of N-power Build that started this year after waiting for the program to kick off for more than a year plus. My niche is in Automobile and I am having my training at Federal Ministry of works and Housing, Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering located in Abeokuta Ogun state.

Since the start of this program, have looked for threads or general information about the training but found none; is it that other participants decide to stay off the Social Media or we don't have the levels of education that its needed for this. I do believe that we need to talk, communicate and share ideas on this program or are we saying all is well in the execution of the program till date even after none payment of stipend since the conception of the program?

This thread is open here to get the views of those participating in the N-power Build program for us to share our thoughts and experience's through out the length and breadth of the nation.
Re: Is N-power Build Actually Going On!!!!! by adescopy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
It has come to my notice that N-power build beneficiaries ate been feed afternoon food in their various centers; is this true?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Jobs At MAHFIST Resources Limited (16 Vacant Positions) / Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP) 2018- Apply / Job Vacancy: Administrative Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.