Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,329 members, 7,971,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nairalander Makes His Debut, Releases New Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Makes His Debut, Releases New Song. (356 Views)

Asake Becomes First African Artiste To Top Global Spotify Debut Chart / Nairalander Makes A Song Out Of Revelation 21 / A Nairalander "Kuttie" Finally Drop His Debut Single Dikeh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Makes His Debut, Releases New Song. by kiddoiLL(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2018
It's out and you won't be disappointed.
Get Rich*is currently the song you want to listen to. It talks about you getting out of your slum and chasing that which you want. Everything from the lyrics to the beat is so dope.

Ed'Hoyte teams up with the Creative Indigenous rapper: Lagos Boy and fellow Artist Zyno.
Enjoy this one with its catchy tune !!
I'm a Music producer and this is my first song i'm putting out, so kindly download, rate and critics are welcome.
Thank you

Cc
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi

Download link below:

https://myafrohits.com/article.php?p=3358-Ed-Hoyte-Get-Rich-Ft-Lagos-Boy-Gang-X-Zyno

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido X Swazzi – Je Ko Balance / [music] Sina Rambo Ft. Olamide – Baba Sina Rambo / Punjabi English & Hindi Songs Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.