Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About (4903 Views)

For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / How To Get Google Index Your Blogger Blog Topics Faster / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by akeentech(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2018
One of the most concerning problems bloggers have is they don't realize what to write on. Be that as it may, thinking of
blog topics you can write about is quite extremely simple.
There are numerous ways to do it. In any case, today I will share with you 6 straightforward ways to get ideas for your blog content.

#1. Get a book and read the table of contents
One of my most loved ways to find out about a topic is to read an introductory book about it. It bodes well that this sort of book would have a huge amount of information about my topic in question, correct? So it additionally makes sense to browse the list of chapters to find blog topics you can write about .

2. Keyword research
Keyword research is my most loved way for finding new blog topics to write about . There are a couple of ways I go about it, yet my most loved path is to find related sites to my niche. And plug their site to a keyword research tool (I utilize SEMrush) and after that find every keywords they rank for.

3. Browse related forums

There's a forum for pretty much every
topics you can write about out there. What's more, truly, it's a goldmine for blog topics. Listen, people go on forums to ask questions they need help with. Forums Like Nairaland, Digitalpoints, warriorforum etc.

4. Ask your readers what they want

One of the most neglected places to find
blog topics you can write about is the audience, the readers you already have. Your readers already adore you and every one of them has problems that should be solved or discussed.
Simply ask them what they need to hear about.

5. Read your comment strategically

Your blog comments are additionally another goldmine for potential blog topics you can write about . A considerable lot of your readers will leave comments about what they dislike about your blog and furthermore what they have trouble with.

6. Read related blogs

Here's the honest truth.
Most content online is only a re-hash of a similar stuff said over and over. However, perhaps a little bit different. Indeed, even the greatest baddest bloggers say similar things that the little bloggers have said already. So truly, everything is almost the same.

Source: https://akeentech.com/2018/03/blog-topics-you-can-write-about/

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by akeentech(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2018
6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About.
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by akeentech(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2018
akeentech:
6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About. Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by propanet(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2018
You can as well use google trends to get possible relevant topics

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by maxwell767(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2018
Good morning
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2018
same shyt different ass hole , nothing new here

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by Itzogunsakin(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Nigeria adsense for sale at a very cheap price contact me via signature
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by Tolzeal(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2018
Effective way is using Buzzsumo to get content ideas. You know what audience would like reading
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by dynamiteclassic(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2018
akeentech:
One of the most concerning problems bloggers have is they don't realize what to write on. Be that as it may, thinking of
blog topics you can write about is quite extremely simple.
There are numerous ways to do it. In any case, today I will share with you 6 straightforward ways to get ideas for your blog content.

#1. Get a book and read the table of contents
One of my most loved ways to find out about a topic is to read an introductory book about it. It bodes well that this sort of book would have a huge amount of information about my topic in question, correct? So it additionally makes sense to browse the list of chapters to find blog topics you can write about .

2. Keyword research
Keyword research is my most loved way for finding new blog topics to write about . There are a couple of ways I go about it, yet my most loved path is to find related sites to my niche. And plug their site to a keyword research tool (I utilize SEMrush) and after that find every keywords they rank for.

3. Browse related forums

There's a forum for pretty much every
topics you can write about out there. What's more, truly, it's a goldmine for blog topics. Listen, people go on forums to ask questions they need help with. Forums Like Nairaland, Digitalpoints, warriorforum etc.

4. Ask your readers what they want

One of the most neglected places to find
blog topics you can write about is the audience, the readers you already have. Your readers already adore you and every one of them has problems that should be solved or discussed.
Simply ask them what they need to hear about.

5. Read your comment strategically

Your blog comments are additionally another goldmine for potential blog topics you can write about . A considerable lot of your readers will leave comments about what they dislike about your blog and furthermore what they have trouble with.

6. Read related blogs

Here's the honest truth.
Most content online is only a re-hash of a similar stuff said over and over. However, perhaps a little bit different. Indeed, even the greatest baddest bloggers say similar things that the little bloggers have said already. So truly, everything is almost the same.

Source: https://akeentech.com/2018/03/blog-topics-you-can-write-about/

Nice...

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group for predicting matches : https:///EZC7VVq2LlpA0fTGxggMpO
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by Innov8ve1: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Cool stuff
I blog at www.naijadailyfeed.com

Contact me if you need a website or blog, contact info is on my profile
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by Innov8ve1: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2018
dynamiteclassic:

Nice...

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group for predicting matches : https:///EZC7VVq2LlpA0fTGxggMpO
U ought to comeback and see how truncated your whatsapp link is
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by seoxpert(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2018
You may not need to learn to create blog topics, if that is your situation, then I guess you are limiting yourself a great deal in other to satisfy Google. Just write spontaneously as your mind approves and allows, that way, you can communicate to those readers who have a mind like yours. The most important issue is that you promote your post afterwards.
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by seoxpert(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Innov8ve1:

Nairaland truncates every link from certain platforms like bitly, whatsapp and alot of others.
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by Innov8ve1: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2018
seoxpert:
Nairaland truncates every link from certain platforms like bitly, whatsapp and alot of others.
Nawa for dem
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by AgentNnamdi: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
akeentech Do you offer free keyword research with SEMRUSH? It's costly for starters.
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by Valentinejr(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is just the face !!!
seoxpert:
You may not need to learn to create blog topics, if that is your situation, then I guess you are limiting yourself a great deal in other to satisfy Google. Just write spontaneously as your mind approves and allows, that way, you can communicate to those readers who have a mind like yours. The most important issue is that you promote your post afterwards.
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by akeentech(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2018
AgentNnamdi:
akeentech Do you offer free keyword research with SEMRUSH? It's costly for starters.
You can contact me through my signature
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by dynamiteclassic(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Innov8ve1:

Ohh... Sorry....

https:///EZC7VVq2LlpA0fTGxggMpO
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by dynamiteclassic(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About by akeentech(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
seoxpert:

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Starting Your Blog / 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace / What Is The Difference Between Blogger Platform And Wordpress Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.