Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,956 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (32049 Views)

Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Prince Charles In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
A biafran as ICC presido?!!

Buhari go hear am

Useless senseless comment, is he there on the platform of biafraaud or Nigeria?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by maestroferddi: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari should better watch it...

The day of reckoning may tarry but it shall surely come.

7 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by SmartPolician: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
son there is a different BTW an organization like ICC and a sovereign state . Nigeria can pull out of united charter anytime . you can't take America or her citizen to ICC because they are not part of ICC.

You want to compare corrupt and wicked African leaders to American presidents?

We are watching you, go and pull it out yourself

Ode!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by ariesbull: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
son there is a different BTW an organization like ICC and a sovereign state . Nigeria can pull out of united charter anytime . you can't take America or her citizen to ICC because they are not part of ICC.

Nigeria no fit..a country that goes up and down begging for aids

8 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by justineu(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
rattlesnake:
exactly helping therm spend their money in dubai
thiff
yes, better than your lord and saviour thief.nubu

6 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Mejor79(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:
Does the president of the ICC know that he's shaking hands with a common criminal, a looter of public funds and a destroyer of people's destiny?

And that is how a terrorist and nepotist person of Nigeria leader hands is also held by the Arch Bishop of Canterbury.

9 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by madridsta007(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari is not scared because he has done nothing illegal.

In fact, let the ICC try him for crimes against humanity or what is it that they say... He will be declared innocent grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by kitaatita: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
justineu:
I like this Ike ekweremadu of a man, he is really representing his people..

Modified: FTC since 2012, this shows something great is coming my way this year. grin grin

How does he represent his people apart from acquiring properties? Let those of us from Enugu say how he has been representing. I don't like people who tend to popularity; I like those disposed to influencing things.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by linusbnn(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Lipscomb:

Nigeria pulling out is not a day stuff. Remember the presidency have the senate to battle with.

10 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Mejor79:

And that is how a terrorist and nepotist person of Nigeria leader hands is also held by the Arch Bishop of Canterbury.

I agree. It still doesn't make it right.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by SmartPolician: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2018
I always say that if Jonathan had some guts, he would have used ICC to pick Buhari up in 2011 when he made that baboons' comments that led to the killings of many people, including corps members.

And Buhari would be cooling off in prison, hence no strong force to challenge Jonathan in 2015

Spineless Jonathan was never fit to be a Nigeria's president

9 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by justineu(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2018
kitaatita:

How does he represent his people apart from acquiring properties? Let those of us from Enugu say how he has been representing. I don't like people who tend to popularity; I like those disposed to influencing things.
those that stays in enugu will testify to it. Hope u don't stay outside enugu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by CSTR1003: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2018
divicoded:

Useless senseless comment, is he there on the platform of biafraaud or Nigeria?
He is not there as a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by maasoap(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2018
lordkush:
then y didn't Charles Taylor pull out.

zombies. always yapping rubbissh just like buhari

You are being educated here Mr Fool. Take Trump or any America citizen to ICC then.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by lordkush: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2018
maasoap:

You are being educated here Mr Foolish. Take Trump or any America citizen to ICC then.
zombie. trump does not go about cap in hand begging for aids. unlike your shithole country.

10 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2018
justineu:
at least he is still better than Tinubu who Av looted and still looting his people and state dry.

See yourself? He's better now because he's Igbo abi?

Smh for you.

You think these thieves give a crap about you?

Whether Tinubu or Ekweremadu, a thief is a thief. And they are both thieves.

Guy stop yarning dust.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2018
what needs now if for ICC is to charge pmb government against murderer charges and heinous killings of innocents people. he should be charged of genocide killings against the innocent people.

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by gidado14(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2018
zoba88:
DSP Ike Ekweremadu held a meeting with the new President of International Criminal Court, ICC, The Hague, Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji yestrday.Disclosing the news,he said...

'I had the honour of receiving the President of the International Criminal Court, ICC, The Hague, Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji, who paid me a visit today.

We shared perspectives on global issues, especially as it concerns the mandate of the ICC.

I conveyed to him the goodwill of the National Assembly of Nigeria and assured him of our support to the ICC's efforts to check crimes against humanity and ensure justice for the victims.

As a Nigerian and African I am proud of the jurist. I believe his emergence is a collective honour for Africa.

Importantly, as somebody coming from Africa, I believe that he is in a better position to understand the issues around the mandate of the ICC because a lot of these atrocities have been recorded in Africa.

For us as a civilised people, we believe that human life is very precious. That is why the right to life is the first right in the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria and I think that is the same with modern constitutions the world over. Genocides, war crimes, crimes against humanity, and aggression should have no place in civilised world.

On his part, Judge Eboe-Osuji said the purpose of his visit was to express his gratitude to Nigeria for supporting the ICC and its mandate.

He also said that the idea of the rule of law must continue; that there must be accountability for violations of international criminal laws. And I totally agree with him'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/ike-ekweremadu-meets-with-president-of.html?m=1
IGBO KWENU

5 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by maasoap(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2018
justineu:
I like this Ike ekweremadu of a man, he is really representing his people

Yeah, by using their constituency projects allowance to buy properties all over the world and conceal it? Una well done o.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by justineu(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2018
maasoap:

Yeah, by using their constituency projects allowance to buy properties all the world and conceal it? Una well done o.
you will do worst if you are in his position.

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by vicfy(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2018
IGBO AMAKA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
what needs now if for ICC is to charge pmb government against murderer charges and heinous killings of innocents people.

And once he finishes his tenure or ICC can just grab him now that he is in London and put him on trial. Lol. Comedians everywhere!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by maasoap(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2018
justineu:

And that will automatically make me representing my people well? Stealing the fund meant for their projects but shouting to the ICC about crimes in Nigeria! Some of you need brain formatting.
BTW: speak for yourself. And that's why I always said that NOA has serious work to do on the Nigerian youths and their current mindsets.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by justineu(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2018
maasoap:

And that will automatically make me representing my people well? Stealing the fund meant for their projects but shouting to the ICC about crimes in Nigeria! Some of you need brain formatting.
BTW: speak for yourself. And that's why I always said that NOA has serious work to do on the Nigerian youths and their current mindsets.
people like you support this present government and its anti-corruption fight effortlessly, Then if he is found worthy of corruption he should be apprehended not this baseless argument online.
BTW : What has this present government done to apc corrupt politicians? Likes of tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by LZAA: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2018
zoba88:
DSP Ike Ekweremadu held a meeting with the new President of International Criminal Court, ICC, The Hague, Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji yestrday.Disclosing the news,he said...

'I had the honour of receiving the President of the International Criminal Court, ICC, The Hague, Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji, who paid me a visit today.

We shared perspectives on global issues, especially as it concerns the mandate of the ICC.

I conveyed to him the goodwill of the National Assembly of Nigeria and assured him of our support to the ICC's efforts to check crimes against humanity and ensure justice for the victims.

As a Nigerian and African I am proud of the jurist. I believe his emergence is a collective honour for Africa.

Importantly, as somebody coming from Africa, I believe that he is in a better position to understand the issues around the mandate of the ICC because a lot of these atrocities have been recorded in Africa.

For us as a civilised people, we believe that human life is very precious. That is why the right to life is the first right in the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria and I think that is the same with modern constitutions the world over. Genocides, war crimes, crimes against humanity, and aggression should have no place in civilised world.

On his part, Judge Eboe-Osuji said the purpose of his visit was to express his gratitude to Nigeria for supporting the ICC and its mandate.

He also said that the idea of the rule of law must continue; that there must be accountability for violations of international criminal laws. And I totally agree with him'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/ike-ekweremadu-meets-with-president-of.html?m=1
laudate,YorubaAssasin,Adebowale89 and ewedu goblins wee not like this grin
cc imhotep onyeoga

6 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by maasoap(m): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2018
justineu:
people like you support this present government and its anti-corruption fight effortlessly, Then if he is found worthy of corruption he should be apprehended not this baseless argument online.
BTW : What has this present government done to apc corrupt politicians?
Is there anything wrong for reading about his case in news media? At least, his case is in court.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by arsenal33: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2018
32 houses worldwide.

Ekweremadu should stop playing victim.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by justineu(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
maasoap:

Is there anything wrong for reading about his case in news media? At least, his case is in court.
then he is innocent till he is proven guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by maasoap(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
justineu:

And I said okay, let me agree with you that I would do worse if I was in position. Now, I'm asking you: will that make me representating my peoples well? Simple question, just answer me, yes or no.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by fosachens: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2018
click here to see more pictures

https://www.fiverr.com/emmanuelwrites/develop
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Sunnynwa: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
A biafran as ICC presido?!!

Buhari go hear am

Buratai will be sharing a room with Charles Taylor soonest.

7 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by maasoap(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2018
justineu:
then he is innocent till he is proven guilty.

He's not guilty yet at least, in the court of law. Just that he's selling off the properties at take away prices. He's even trying to stall the case at the court to enable him have time to dispose the rest. But hey, let's continue to deceive ourselves and hide under the loopholes of the laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 / Businessman Killed In Adamawa Suicide Blast While Holding Prayers.Graphic Photos / Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.