Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,160 members, 7,946,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) (46965 Views)

Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
her prayer didn't kill him... she doesn't have that kind of power.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
But she never mentioned his name why the hatred?
Re: Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) by Sagay212: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
the way some people talk about this death like say e too sure for them say them nor fit die at anytime. the cc abi na ceec nor know say she fit kpai even inside that big brother house. e nor sure for anybody ooo. death na normal thing wey all man must face,
Re: Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
safarigirl:
This is vweu disrespectful to the man as well as his family.

How can anyone litter the internet with photos of a dead man, just because he came up in passing in a conversation on BBN?

Do you lot have no limits to your insensitivity?

If you spent as much time investigating the average Nigerian politician as you do investigating CeeC, we would have discovered the location of all the looted funds in this country

I tell you. True talk.
Re: Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
GodOfAction:
Here are photos of Ceec’s late bestfriend whom she said died after she prayed for his relationship with another girl who refused him from speaking with her to crash.

His name is Etape Emmanuel.

Such a fine young man.

May his gentle soul continue to rest in peace.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/13/bbnaija-photos-of-ceecs-late-bestfriend-who-died-after-she-prayed-for-his-relationship/

All of you putting this picture of ceeci won't make heaven.
Ceeci is ugly

Re: Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) by adamlawal(m): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Chaii.

So this girl with plenty FOREHEAD pray somebody to death?no wonder she get head like who dey headbutt wall everyday.

you no kill me o hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) by MaxDiaz: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Diso60090:

How many likes you don give before your birthday

Abeg off my light and close my 4ucking door

You should check out How https://birthdayfeed.com/how-to-wish-myself-happy-birthday-on-facebook

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice / Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.