Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Singer IMELDA JANE Becomes #globalgoodwillambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer IMELDA JANE Becomes #globalgoodwillambassador (654 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Imelda J: Slim Men Are Stingy, I Don't Like Them / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer IMELDA JANE Becomes #globalgoodwillambassador by tyty321: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Benue Born songstress and Queen of Melody popularly known as IMELDA JANE aka Imelda j was recently appointed alongside other top African artist and humanitarians from various countries to be become a GlobalgoodwillAmbassador .

Imelda Jane is currently the Ambassador of people living with disabilities in Nigeria and also has an NGO called Imeldajane Initiative for people living with disabilities and women,he has been a strong advocate of the disabled.

The news was initially shared via LinkedIn wall of Richard DiPilla which Imelda Jane later shared on Instagram and Facebook wall with the following post.Click below to see post.

Re: Singer IMELDA JANE Becomes #globalgoodwillambassador by King4Roller: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thumbs up Imelda.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Alex Flashes Her Nipples On Sunday Eviction Show - Photo/video / Bbnaija:a Guy Said TOBI Promised Him 20million Begs For Votes / Why Tiwa Savage, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, More Popular Than I’m Poe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.