Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,467 members, 7,974,905 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:48 PM

Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) (48914 Views)

Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by OgahBohz: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2018

I jez respect this guy ...

at least HE IS NOT A HYPOCRITE !
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Paschal55:
Diamond doesn't shine,it reflect grin
It glitters!

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Congrats baby girl kiss.........RMD looks so fresh and tasty kiss tongue
Trip at your own risk grin
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by sobastical: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

What do you mean by tasty
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by Iceberg3: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Desperado grin grin
Rmd is taken grin
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Teewhy2:
Congrats Girl.
Advantage of a wealthy or famous family background is so enormous, it makes life easy for you and succeed in life.
with this girl getting exposed to ways of been useful to herself early it won't be hard for her to make a name for herself and be successful in life.
yea Bt in a well structured society a nobody with talent can do better sadly today in most of our schools do de do anything apart from read book....
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by preciousosas1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
and I don dey look for auditioning sef, I nor dey see. na wa o
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by opineflu(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Na the pikin fat so?

If Karma really exists ehn, Tuface you go need Mopol around your daughter.

Abi u think say u go just chop many women and give many belle come escape like that?
no mind am
Karma things loading

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by mmclatino(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Jungle Don mature.
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

He doesn't allow miners neither does he do oloshos!
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by Vikzywhyt(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Vacancy for the following positions:
1. A chattered account with 3 years experience, salary- #200,000 shocked
2. Business developer, minimun of B.sc, salary- #150,000 shocked
3. HR, a graduate of HR, salary-#50,000-#100,000 shocked
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by dkays(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
2face suffered, Annie suffered for their children not to.... all we are praying is that we also should not suffer in vain.
2face suffered, Annie suffered for their children not to.... all we are praying is that we also should not suffer in vain.
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by Vikzywhyt(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Vacancy for the following positions:
1. A chattered account with 3 years experience, salary- #200,000 shocked
2. Business developer, minimun of B.sc, salary- #150,000 shocked
3. HR, a graduate of HR, salary-#50,000-#100,000 shocked
Call or whatsapp me via 09076431227, Mr. Edem.
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by jiksman3: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hope you yaf not released grin
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by Itzonlyme(f): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hmmm lolz..thirsty? Heheh..no rape the man via nairaland o
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
I just do know why our celebrities thinks they will find joy in exposing their little children in the social media early in life. What the parents intend to achieve from this, i'm yet to understand.
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by Danwil33: 4:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Pls help a brother out.
This is not to coerce or deceive anyone to part with their money.
I am just truly in need of help.
My younger brother will be wedding at the end of this month.
I work and live in Lagos. My family members and well-wishers have contributed their quotas to support the wedding.
I took a loan which I am repaying with 50% of my salary monthly to finance a project which has not started yielding proceeds yet.
My taught these days is totally occupied with the upcoming wedding such that I frequently get scared as I have not been able to raise the money I promised to support him with. I am only hoping and believing God for a miracle.
I don’t want to be ashamed as everyone is expecting my financial support too as the elder brother.
Please reach me on 07056636441 if you are led to assist. You can get proof from me just to be sure I truly need the help.
Any amount will be appreciated as I am looking for additional 50k to add to my part salary at end of the month to enable me make the trip and also support him.
Thank you.
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by favourbaby: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Tasty kwa!

Aunty RMD na meat?
Re: Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) by mcclaugdjtty: 3:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Philadelphia Eagles Profit First of all Tremendously Run World-class

All the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE Tremendously Run finished completed for Minneapolis, NORTH AMERICAN. Brandon Brooks Jerseys The potent Cutting edge Great britain Patriots damaged or lost to Philadelphia Eagles 33-41, and therefore the late collected most of the first of all Tremendously Run world-class.

In that gameplay, the 2 main major leagues taking place a beautiful fight against to protect against a single another. Chance Warmack Jerseys As well as the gameplay is not recommended prior to when the gameplay, however, the key Hawks will not ready to come to be drained, subsequently after the beginning of golf prolonged to make sure you unveil hits relating to the Patriots status. All the Hawks' ticket has additionally done financial success. Chris Maragos Jerseys Afre the wedding for the first of all two quarters, individuals acquired a fabulous 29-to-26 point. Subsequently after the beginning of all the suit quarter, the 2 main major leagues found myself in any entanglement. All the Hawks obtained long-range dreams, and therefore the Patriots obtained just a little inside control about Foremost Brady. With increased when compared to couple of short minutes positioned on the finished gameplay, all the Hawks acquired a fabulous point about 37 to make sure you 33. Today, all the Patriots have been anticipating restorative healing had airport terminal glitches. Chuck Bednarik Jerseys Subsequently after Brady’s little league was first deleted just by players, the person dropped throughout the Hawks’ cutting edge party. For specialized fists, all the Hawks turned to all the ticket and additionally prepared a fabulous 41-33 point. At that time insurance provider 65 little time from terminate for the gameplay, and therefore the Patriots struggled hugely, still Brady's a couple of gives in the course of golf happen to be block for good. Subsequently, all the Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys collected all the world-class.

For the thinking has gone, "Whether or possibly not likely Xiao Cheng beat Xiao The person. " Darren Sproles Jerseys On the glorious capture for the Patriots being successful all the "Super Bowl", Brady certainly is the important foremost work. Herman Edwards Jerseys On the finals numbers, when Patriots dropped in back of Gwinnett 3 to make sure you 36, it was eventually Brady so, who fruitfully put-together a main reversal subsequently after overtime to assist you to all the Patriots carry out all the prominence. Harold Carmichael Jerseys All the fiasco from this reversal won't be able to benefit still sigh located at Brady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them / Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.