Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? (5249 Views)

10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? / FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Howarde: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
I am currently passionate about gaming. This is my hobby in my free time. My first video game was Super Mario, I think. I prefer playing on my computer than on a console. On console, it's harder to play because I have small hands, and the controller is huge. Recently, I found a way to win money online. I started streaming while playing, and I can tell it is a real success. My lunar income is almost 600$, which is considerable for a teen. I recommend you to try it yourself. Streaming even makes you more confident.
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by dirtydaya(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Contra
Prince of Persia
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Dollywood(m): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tekken on Ps2
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by matkomrd12: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Lucky Lady Sharm from Novomatic or Super Hot Fruits from Inspired Gaming Group
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Married2Crypto(m): 4:43am On Mar 04, 2022
onward4life:
Killer Instinct and Mortal Kombat
killer instinct made me mentioned your post. Menh! Golden old days of gaming on d nintendo 16 bit machine. Never really fancied super mario nor sonic on terminator console and sega respectively. But killer instinct game made me skipped a huge few skool classes then. "Ah aah arm breaker!" d fighting game was epic. I finished contra on family con & sega though but Contra on d nintendo 16bit was the most hardest game for me till date and i never deared to finish d game. From tenchu on ps1 to aragami 2, ghost of tsushima on Ps4 all d way anytime or day. I m neva a football game freak buh I 'm a huge Call Of Duty series fan.
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by asad664(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2022
The mm2 value list is essential so that you can make good decisions and get the most out of your Commons, Uncommons, Rares, Legends, Vintage, Godlys, Uniques and Ancients Items. Pets and Miscellaneous?
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Danisaint112(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2022
GTA 3. Mehn! The game was dope then. Finished it twice.
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by asad664(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2022
Valheim sent off Early Access recently and has been at the highest point of the Steam outlines from that point forward, with almost 7 million duplicates sold on Steam. One of the perspectives that make this game a triumph is its creation component. valheim best seed
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Konjiboii: 7:31pm On May 23, 2022
Contra
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Teenwolf(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2022
Batman begins and tomb raider, both on ps2
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by allanlorenz1402: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Normally, I won’t comment on any website but I wanted to let you know that I was having a problem getting my math assignment done because of scams going on nowadays. Then I met With Statistics Assignment Help. Which offered me the assignment done within a specific time and at reasonable rates. visit: https://www.statisticsassignmenthelp.com/
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by CALCULUS123888: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cbaby:
Lets share our experiences. When did you start gaming? How did you get your first console? Which game made you stick to video games and what games are you currently playing?

Personally it was my mom who got me my first console it was Sega Mega Drive. The games that made me so interested were Sunset Riders, Contra and Streets of Rage.

Might explain my love for God of War.

Am currently trying to play Metro redux games but might play Bloodborne first and check out what the hype is about.
Need for speed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pes 2020 Ppsspp Camera Ps4 Android Offline Efootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 / How To Upgrade Dream League Soccer Stadium / Oh my GOD!!! GOWIII Uses Only 50% Power Of The Playstation 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.