Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,152 members, 7,939,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Singleton who Don't Give Priority To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singleton who Don't Give Priority To Marriage (291 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singleton who Don't Give Priority To Marriage by flameloaded: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
FLAMELOADED
APRIL 8, 2018
Singletons who don’t give priority to marriage
HAVE you readers noticed the new and growing breed of ‘forever singles? It consists of a band of empowered, independent women who don’t want to be defined by a relationship. Not for them: nights slumped on the sofa trying to pacify a screaming kid whilst their man snores in front of Super Sports. Instead, they have made a positive commitment to what is now known as long-term singleton.’ For these band of women, there are no mandatory trips to visit in-laws they would ordinarily not interact with socially—nor dreary weekends traipsing smelly markets in order to warm their affection into their men’s tommy. Being forever single is a lifestyle choice which removes the need for a man from the equation of personal happiness.

ln a recent discussion on one of the TV channels, one of the impressive-looking discussants tore relationships to shreds. If they happened and you’re one of the lucky few to find a man who genuinely commits, fine. If not, there are challenging alternatives to complement your lifestyle.

According to her, a lot of single women today are buying their first property on their own—they don’t wait for Mr. Right before making a key decision. What’s more, fewer women than ever are choosing to get married. The number of single women between the ages of 25 to 45 has doubled over the last two decades.

At my regular salon recently, Kemi, the owner of the salon was not impressed by a customer who favoured a nail polish her husband could tolerate. She sneered after the woman left: “I always laugh when ladies come to my salon to have their nails done, and when I suggest a particular shade of polish, they say, ‘my husband wouldn’t like that.’ Why tolerate that degree of control over your life? I’ve never been maternal and I’ve never really wanted children. I opened this salon when I was 24, and now I’m building up, my events management,my degree has always stood me in good stead in whatever I choose to do. “
Continue Reading @ http://flameloaded.com/singletons-who-dont-give-priority-to-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Driven Relationship II / Stolen Palm (lafpluscomedy) (episode 10) / Https://convertidormp3.live/juveniles-wifisfuneral-mp3-song-download/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.