Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,849 members, 7,902,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

One Is Too MANY And A Thousand Is Not ENOUGH! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Is Too MANY And A Thousand Is Not ENOUGH! (450 Views)

Pictures Speak More Than A Thousand Words: Picture Story. / See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Is Too MANY And A Thousand Is Not ENOUGH! by Ezkid(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
One Is too many and a thousand is not enough :- Brendan Behan

My name is Oloye Opeyemi Olanrewaju and I was born on the 1st of December in the year 1992.

THE INNOCENT ME

Precisely sometimes in August 2013, I was working with a local telecom retailer, we have 5 marketers including myself and our job is to drive round the town selling Sim cards for people, so in order to impress the boss and to make it home with large incentives, we always compete with ourselves and make sure we made more sales than each other. But there's this one guy called Kazeem, he always carried the day with the largest sales and sometimes he'd got more incentives that the rest of us combined, to the point that we started getting jealous of his character, though K was a very jovial person but what I found ridiculous about him is his AGILITY! Kazeem would keep hawking even when the sun is at its brightest mode and he'd never look for a place to shelter when its raining cat and dog, to me he was a very strong person but my perception about him changed when Tunji (the guy who introduced me to the work) started exhibiting the same behavior. So one day I took it upon myself to unraveled the source of their motivation and morale and what I discovered
changed my life till today!

MY LIFE AS AN ADDICT!

One hot afternoon, Kazeem entered a chemist shop and I swiftly followed, he looked back at me and frowned "Why u dey follow me up and down?" He querried, I smiled at him and told him its nothing and just immediately, he was handed a green tablet by the chemist and he paid #150 they exchaged handshakes and he stormed out without looking back at me, I followed him and when we got to the vehincle he went to the rearside where Tunji was sitting with the Mic, and peeped and I saw him brought out the tablet, divided it into two and handed one side to Tunji while he opened two out of his own and chew it without water, after that he went away and I moved closer to Tunji and asked him what was that, the next thing he said to me contributed to my downfall, " You will die if u try this thing" Tunji said in yoruba language, and me being a curious guy I told him nothing would happened to me, he gave me one of it and I swallowed it without water!

ONE IS TOO MANY AND A THOUSAND IS NOT ENOUGH

I felt like I was in heaven 30mins later, I was so happy and I took no offence to anything anybody did to me, brethren to cut the story short that was how I started my journey with TRAMADOL HYDROCHLORIDE! I've using it consistently everyday for the past 5 years, I've tried to stop hundreds of time but I always relapse immediately I fell into withdrawal, Im currently on 400mg per day. It has basically ruined my life because I cn't do anything without it, I can't travel without having it placed in my bag.

A CRY FOR HELP!

I live in Owo, Ondo state and im currently jobless, I need people who can help me raise #15000 to pay rehab fees in Akure where I will spend two weeks with two meals per day, I promise I will work for whoever can help me after my treatment regardless of the location.

Acct Name: Oloye Opeyemi
Acct No: 5184421017
Bank:FCMB
Mobile:08104995635

God Bless Every Reader.
Re: One Is Too MANY And A Thousand Is Not ENOUGH! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Do you know why I like you? You know well how to seize people's attention and that could be your selling point. Do you know why I hate you? You know well the act of modern begging and that could people's turn off.
Re: One Is Too MANY And A Thousand Is Not ENOUGH! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Do you know why I like you? You know well how to seize people's attention and that could be your selling point. Do you know why I hate you? You know well the act of modern begging and that could be people's turn off.

(1) (Reply)

Wild Tots / Hook Up With Hot Bebs Looking For Serious Relationship 18+ / How To Make Her Love You Madly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.