Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong (3441 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Notjustech: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ghanaian curvy actress and model, Moesha Boduong, in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour made a stunning revelation on why Ghanaian women depend on men to pay their bills. This came after she was featured on an episode of CNN’s ‘S£x & Love Around the World’.

According to Moesha Boduong who admitted she sleeps with a married man, the economy of the country is so bad that women are compelled to have sexual affairs with men, just to make a living.

Read Full Story Here: https://lifestylenaija.com.ng/2018/04/ghanaian-women-depend-men-pay-bills-moesha-tells-cnns-amanpour.html

1 Like

Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Notjustech: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by forreelinc(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
she no even fine sef
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Notjustech: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol...., But She get back now
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by joeaz58(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
iranu
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by pode(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
1) Good, how many gold medal have you collected since you started this favorite deal of yours?

2) If this is what you called a lifestyle, what will your next generation remember you for?

3) Are you doing this to glorify yourself or to bring shame and disgrace to your family?

4) Can your children be able to proud of their mother's business in future or regret the day you came into this world?

Sorry o Na only ask I they ask o
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Notjustech: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Abacha
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Snow02: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
the puna go Don turn into river Niger by now
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by RealityShot: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
All these Ghanaians claiming s3xual performance... Mtchewww...am sure if she jam better timber controller She go day sore for one week! Make I see how she go do 25 timbers a month! Mtchewww
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Notjustech: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
lol naso, she never jam be that, she still they learn work thats why
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 14, 2018
her face even look like fvck what am I even saying undecided
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Notjustech: 4:09am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol....
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Notjustech: 5:53am On Apr 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by talk2saintify(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Notjustech:
Lalasticlala

shocked shocked

You must be psycho

Why calling Lalalsticlala without attaching any photo
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Notjustech: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Okay Sorry Brother, i never knew the rules.
Thanks a Lot!!
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by AK481(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
I don’t know how u want me to react to this?

If u re a prostitute, that’s less than once per day, then that’s poor.
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Notjustech: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Okay Brother Thanks A Lot!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by balosunky(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
The story is one kind abi she no dey menstruate ni
Re: I Have Sex With 25 Men Every Month Ghanaian Actress Speaks -moesha Boduong by Notjustech: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
LWKMD.......
LOL.........

who knows self, she fit be marine.

(1) (Reply)

South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body / Toke Makinwa Just Bought Herself Brand New Boobs & She’s Not Shy To Flaunt Them / Smash Or Pass? Blac Chyna Showcases Plenty Of Side Boobs And Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.