Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. (8529 Views)

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Timagex(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:
You mistakenly slept with two men, asin you were jejely walking on your own and sperm mistakenly and accidentally crossed the fence and jammed your pussy and mistakenly took your pant off!..... What a mistakenly fvck!!

Well, you came to the best and right place.

Just bring the pictures of those three men you slept with, drop them on a table and start singing 'tumbom, tumbom. Bascalaba, tumbom, tumbom, bascalaba, alaba alaba kpoi kpoi,' . one of the pictures will shake and you'll surely know the person responsible.

Nonsense! undecided
. U b mad man!!!! grin angry
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol please someone should explain how the mistake take happen ...

So when her pant was coming off she no know Till it slid in What did she think was going on biology experiment or what
I can’t even stop laughing grin think it’s a joke honestly
Lalasticlala what type of thread is this grin

cheesy
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by youngreezy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
if u tel dem say u wan do paternity test now dm go say na insult to dem,dy insult ur mama.d kynd useless girls wey dy cum out diz days eh dy shock me...my babe must do pregnancy test oo if e lyk make e be slap to d face or blow to d eye na dia business.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
aaaaassshhhhaaaaawwwwwooo

Someone help me with Lil Wayne's meme

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:
You mistakenly slept with two men, asin you were jejely walking on your own and sperm mistakenly and accidentally crossed the fence and jammed your pussy and mistakenly took your pant off!..... What a mistakenly fvck!!

Just bring the pictures of those three men you slept with, drop them on a table and start singing 'tumbom, tumbom. Bascalaba, tumbom, tumbom, bascalaba, alaba alaba kpoi kpoi,' . one of the pictures will shake and you'll surely know the person responsible.

Nonsense! undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Burgerlomo: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol please someone should explain how the mistake take happen ...

So when her pant was coming off she no know Till it slid in What did she think was going on biology experiment or what
I can’t even stop laughing grin think it’s a joke honestly
Lalasticlala what type of thread is this grin

She said some powerful winds mistakenly spread her legs wide open on those two occasions cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by highpriestess: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
sexy74:

My sister na dog you be even if them tell you the father you will still be sleeping around
asin, I am short of words.
How can one be so careless?

sleeping with 2 different dudes after she got proposed by her bf,Jesus Christ.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by motherfucker: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Nonsense! undecided

Take this front page seeker serious at your own peril!

Dear panel of advisers, over to you.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by HeWrites(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
cool

Dear Mira200,

Your stüpidity is like Zeeworld, Extraordinary Everyday.

How the hell can you have sex with 2 guys when you're already engaged.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Bitch you disloyal and don't deserve the guy. Probably a fake story angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalasticlala comman see tori
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Lalas247(f): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Burgerlomo:

She said some powerful winds mistakenly spread her legs wide open on those two occasions cool
Hahaha lol May we not see such wind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Burgerlomo: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Hahaha lol May we not see such wind

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mira200:
Plz advice me sir, i'm confused, I need help.

Your ex and your old friend should play penalties and the winner would then meet your new boy friend in an arm wrestling match.

Or.......engage the three men in a foursome. The last man standing should be the dad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shameless hoe on the loose

No be my problem grin
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
gbosaa:

Your ex and your old friend should play penalties and the winner would then meet your new boy friend in an arm wrestling match.

Or.......engage the three men in a foursome. The last man standing should be the dad.

You are soo funny grin grin grin

Op, follow this advise and thank him later grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Holymann(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ritaze12:
lol you mistakenly slept with your ex. How does one mistakenly asleep with someone?
Notjust her ex, she also MISTAKENLY slept with another old friend.
how does one mistakenly f*ck 2 dicks
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Dpussyhunter: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
who so ever believes this bag of fresh cow shît has either watched too many bini and yoruba movies or has a brain filled with sperm and breast milk :-/

like seriously!!!
m...u...c...h...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Holymann(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
How does one MISTAKENLY f**k an ex and an old friend
Safiaa come and advice her o, shey u said it's okay 2 be f**king multiple preeks?

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by KhadyM(f): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
You are seriously confused! undecided
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mira200:
Dear nairalanders, plz help and advice me, am in a state of dilemma and very very confused, I don't want to hurt the feelings of my husband to be...my boyfriend proposed to me and we are getting married by June this year, we agreed that I will get pregnant for him, and am now pregnant ,but I don't know who is the father, a week after he proposed to me, I met my ex and mistakenly slept with him unprotected and a similar thing still took place between me and my old friend when we met around that time. Am confuse now, I don't knw btwn my boyfriend, ex and my old friend who is the father of my unborn child. Plz hlp, I love my boyfriend, I don't want to loose him because he might find out.

Please no insult, just advice me what to do,plz

lalasticlala
mynd44
Dominique please help me.

PLEASE, PARENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD DON'T LET YOUR CHILDREN KNOW THIS GAME.

THIS WOMAN GOT ADDICTED TO IT AND.. HERE'S THIS THREAD!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

Mistakenly had sex. Mistakenly undecided

How does that word sound to you You think we are kids here?

Only you mistakenly fvcked 2 guys when you have an innocent dude making preparations to wife you. I fvcking hate you angry

Mistakenly grin cheesy

I MISTAKENLY LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT, AND MADE THIS POST.

BYE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by NowisGod109(f): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mira200:
Dear nairalanders, plz help and advice me, am in a state of dilemma and very very confused, I don't want to hurt the feelings of my husband to be...my boyfriend proposed to me and we are getting married by June this year, we agreed that I will get pregnant for him, and am now pregnant ,but I don't know who is the father, a week after he proposed to me, I met my ex and mistakenly slept with him unprotected and a similar thing still took place between me and my old friend when we met around that time. Am confuse now, I don't knw btwn my boyfriend, ex and my old friend who is the father of my unborn child. Plz hlp, I love my boyfriend, I don't want to loose him because he might find out.

Please no insult, just advice me what to do,plz

lalasticlala
mynd44
Dominique please help me.

Hmmm...this is serious o but I can help you only if you tell me your menstrual cycle (the number of days u have it every month). The dates you have the sex then I will tell you who the father is but pls don't let this repeat itself...it's very bad chei!
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by adedayoa2(f): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Just calculate your period date and ovulation date, to make it faster, get a period tracker app.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Tohzara(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Nonsense! undecided
Chai. Bruh. grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by mikejj(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

If you know the way you were spreading and opening your legs for men after your boyfriend proposed to you.

Use that same way to open your tommy with cutlass and ask your unborn child..... Who's your father?' undecided
the milk has been split already so sir I think she really needs advice.blaming her won't solve d problem.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by kollog: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Seriously I would have advised you perfectly as a relationship counsellor but there are few things I want to know concerning your personality and what transpired during that period between you and the 3 guys to know the real paternity. If you are comfortable discussing without feeling bad or getting hurt, you can tell me to ask u all D questions here on this platform but if you don't want it publicly, kindly message me on whatsapp 08088896607
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by chigoizie7(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Na me be the papa
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by cenaman(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mistake father.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mira200:
Plz advice me sir, i'm confused, I need help.

Go do ccfDNA. You go Sabi the father
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by chigoizie7(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
I think I will start attending Wednesday prayers so that God will not let people like u cross my street.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / When It Comes To Having Fun / BREAKING: Pastor Adeboye And His Sugar Babe Caught (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.