Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,954 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (41407 Views)

Error In Spelling Of My Course Of Study On My Original B.sc. Certificate / Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? / UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by luluman: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
thesicilian:
I can't. My certificate means more to me than 100 million naira that cannot even buy a plot of land in Banana Island.
How many plots of Land has your certificate bought?
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by luluman: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Smhart1:
Only B.sc? I go do Msc and PhD join then sell at a reduced price.
Even plus NYSC.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Maximus85(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
My own LASU certificate? If I sell for 100k, it means I have cheated the buyer. Cos LASU manufactured the results used in awarding the certificate.

But considering all the textbooks they forced me to buy for the 5years program, my transport to the shithole school and all the stress I went through to take lectures, write useless tests and useless exams.... If you give me N2m, it's fair enough.

I heard they've changed now but they have destroyed more lives than the good they will ever do.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by ronaldbecky(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
thesicilian:
I can't. My certificate means more to me than 100 million naira that cannot even buy a plot of land in Banana Island.
thunder fire ur left yansh there...can ur certificate build house 4 ur village talkless of buying land 4 banana island..kip dreaming..no go find work to do...go ask mike adenuga or linda ikeji how them take make am..amu
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
thesicilian:

shut up
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by SirApex123: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
See this one I will even sell my secondary school with it....
Who Bsc helpmm.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Kezmanp(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
I go even sell the person wey post this thing on top undecided
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by fayruka(m): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Smhart1:
Only B.sc? I go do Msc and PhD join then sell at a reduced price.
chai!! u dey vex oo
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by campbelljosh(m): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bill Gates dropped out of school. He didn't become the world richest man with certificate but with focus and common sense,same with Mark don of Facebook. To those giving sermon that their certificate is their life good for you. I am selling it biko
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by chris31(m): 12:21am On Apr 15, 2018
Greatzeus:
All of you saying you would sell your certificates,i dont blame you, i blame the fact that you have worked so hard to obtain the certificate,yet most are still working hard daily in search for job to use the certificate,i blame our leaders. But the truth is a certificate will always be there,while N100m will finish,even if you use it for business and succeed,it will never open some doors for you.
Modified:
To those many quotes saying you can get another certificate after 4years that's true. I made my comment based on the fact that you cannot acquire another after selling.
Op this thread is useless if one can still acquire another certificate, since everyone will choose N100m,kindly modify the topic to state that you will not be able to acquire another one after selling thanks @actuarydeji
The implication will be if you are a lawyer doctor, engineer,pilot or anything at all,you won't be able to practice again because you are no longer a graduate.
Waa here coz u aren't making sense
No be everybody wey go school get money
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by tonguengineer(m): 12:29am On Apr 15, 2018
thesicilian:

It's true. My certificate has opened a lot of doors to me than money alone could not have done.
Yinmu
But the money can open more doors than the certificate would have done shocked
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Realben11(m): 12:32am On Apr 15, 2018
No dey joke over this kind matter when you no that 95 percent of those working for burn am not to talk of dos were no get work
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by ksjmode: 1:14am On Apr 15, 2018
What people do not understand is that the certificate is just a paper to show you acquired a certain knowledge both in learning and character for a period of 4/5 years as the case may be.
However, the knowledge acquired in the process remains with you for the rest of your life Notwithstanding if or when the certificate is surrendered or destroyed.
Therefore, the certificate can be sold for the amount mentioned.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Burgerlomo: 3:52am On Apr 15, 2018
timwudz:
Not only will I sell it, I'd offer to burn down the school where I got the certificate from...

are u sure it's 100m? or thunder go fia u

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by famzynet: 5:09am On Apr 15, 2018
I am a professional and a graduate but I can tell you from experience that certificate has lost its value in Nigeria. With 100million, I am good to go.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Obas101(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2018
thesicilian:
Mumu
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by samsono30: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2018
timwudz:
Not only will I sell it, I'd offer to burn down the school where I got the certificate from...

In fact plus the staff quarters.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by samsono30: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2018
thesicilian:

I know ur type, I know you have given up in making it in this life, l understand how poverty have made u loose hope. I hope you die well with poverty.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by iamconfidential: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
phadriz:
I will give my ICAN certificate as bonus and will sign a bond with you that I will never start biz or work for the next 10 years.

I will just invest the money in treasury bill, now the current rate is around 14% which is paid upfront and is tax free. Tell me the job that I can get with the Bsc and the ICAN certificate that will earn me 14m salary per annum.

Education is overrated the earlier you know the better.

Just on point bro. You are just on point!!!.

To add to what you have said. The security of the investment is more than any private sector job one can think of.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by yusman14(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
RealityShot:
lol... Think before you type man...

Of course I will restart from BSc abroad and reach masters...
It will be like scholarship.. Lol
lol...wasting of tym..bcause of cash..naija pple i hail ooo...
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by yusman14(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Timoleon:

do they give certificates for being expelled in 200level?..maybe na me no go school.
i mean e was sent out of lasu...e had bad cgpa in 200l..i knw wizkid b4 e blow..we both live in surulere...just 2 street to my street...wizkid na my nigga dat tym...but e doesnt recongniz me again in a show...dats life
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by RealityShot: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
yusman14:
lol...wasting of tym..bcause of cash..naija pple i hail ooo...
The only waste of time is working at some 1.2million a year job...
It will take you 83 years to earn 100million!
And who going to hire you for 83 years?

Man I go abroad , after investing my 100million and earning at least 10 million per year interest, I can school forever and have fun while am at it...

Better still I learn software engineering and I can work at Google or build something bigger!

When I get back here with my PhD in software engineering in 10 years time, I will probably get minister of information or deputy minister.. While you are working that 100k per month JOB

REMEMBER I will still be earning higher than you from my investment.

#100 million will change any graduate's life for good.

YOU are THE GRADUATE : NOT THAT CERTIFICATE
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by yusman14(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
RealityShot:

The only waste of time is working at some 1.2million a year job...
It will take you 83 years to earn 100million!
And who going to hire you for 83 years?

Man I go abroad , after investing my 100million and earning at least 10 million per year interest, I can school forever and have fun while am at it...

Better still I learn software engineering and I can work at Google or build something bigger!

When I get back here with my PhD in software engineering in 10 years time, I will probably get minister of information or deputy minister.. While you are working that 100k per month JOB

REMEMBER I will still be earning higher than you from my investment.

#100 million will change any graduate's life for good.

YOU are THE GRADUATE : NOT THAT CERTIFICATE
hmm...good,i lyk ur analysis
God wil elp us..

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Wakago: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
timwudz:

grin
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by bulkwide: 3:23pm On May 27, 2018
Hello, olufemi-0 cneeds this: Cashew Nuts Urgently Needed .Can youYsupply9it?
RVisitgthe linkVbelow.
XCqkxN peterpanny TOQOpC actuarydeji wmZ4j5 vick16

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Actuarydeji(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2018
bulkwide:
Hello, olufemi-0 cneeds this: Cashew Nuts Urgently Needed .Can youYsupply9it?
RVisitgthe linkVbelow.
XCqkxN peterpanny TOQOpC actuarydeji wmZ4j5 vick16
You can PM me
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by statistical: 1:41am On May 29, 2018
It is finished for Nigerian youth. I weep grin
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by buzyguy: 9:15am On May 29, 2018
� *FINALLY OUT*�
� ​ *{MUSIC ALERT] DR WIZ ft NIFTY- TONIGHT​*

Adenitan Oluwaseun David Widely Referred To As *Dr WIZ* Is A Diversified Nigerian Recording Artiste,A Performer And Also A Medical Student.

It Is No Doubt That ​ *DR WIZ and NIFTY*​ Are Diversified Multi-talented Musical Artistes.

*​Dr WIZ*​ After His Recently Released Single ​ *(CHINWE-MO)*​ Is Back With Another One in collaboration with *​NIFTY​* ( the​ *"just like that"​* crooner) Titled ​ *"TONIGHT”​*.

*​Dr Wiz​* Is Set To Take Over The Airwaves Again With His New Single - ​ *TONIGHT*​.

This One Is Sure To Be Your Favourite��.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2018/05/10/dr-wiz-ft-nifty-tonight/

*LINK 4 DOWNLOAD*�������
*​​ISSS A BANGER* ����
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Actuarydeji(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2018
kaetochukwu1984:
Hello, bigman-0 8needs this: Cashew Nuts Urgently Needed .Can youusupply7it?
cVisit5the linkxbelow.
fKDBXV pyyxxaro 4kWUVH actuarydeji xYXYEt laurel03 83RNo8 aminulive mQgMzy tayo200 8HAPcU hrhqueenphil i4CCPP uklassautosnpro e0N7mx msochi 16IJLb rhonard
Can you pm me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting / Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day / University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.